BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Old January 12th 09, 06:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dane

Default BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

SamGoodburn;1169318 wrote:
Just bought a Muni and I'm loving it. I may end up coming after all. I
won't be as good as you guys though.

Its the taking part that counts, its not a contest

--
Dane
Old January 12th 09, 06:36 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gonzo

I am finally planning on coming - but would arrive by train from
Aberdeen.. hence my question: how to get to BMW from Darlington train
station? any possible pick-up? (sometime on Friday late afternoon
probably)

Cheers,

Teddy

--
gonzo
Old January 12th 09, 09:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eddbmxdude

SamGoodburn;1169318 wrote:
Just bought a Muni and I'm loving it. I may end up coming after all. I
won't be as good as you guys though.

Muni is about good times, not competitions.

--
Eddbmxdude

"I guess it's just a good thing you didn't include the footage of us
snorting cocaine from the thighs of prostitutes eh Edd." - Boogie

If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room!

"Unicycling only makes you look like a freak when you're riding." -
Unisteve
Old January 15th 09, 11:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

Is it posible to pay like on the door?

Also, is there a charge for camping?

--
sp4rky-m4rky

_Marcus_Collings_'*U**n**i**c**y**c**l**e**.**c**o **m*'
(http://www.unicycle.com/Gateway.asp)
*)---', 1mHighJump*
my 'pure trials vid' (http://www.vimeo.com/929928)
my 'Year in vid'
(http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NR_FRoOqHBI#GU5U2spHI_4)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'unispin tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
Want to glide? watch my 'ww tutorial'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrX0sY7QVo)
Old January 16th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joe

Hey mate,

Yes you will be able to pay on the door, but we cannot guarentee a bed
indoors for you. Pre registration gives us an indication of how many
people we will need to buy food etc for too. If your pretty sure your
coming, I'd pop your name down!

There is no extra charge for camping, although again, space is
limited!

Joe,

--
joe

'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)

' BMW 09
The British MUni Weekend
27th Feb - 1st March '

British MUni Weekend 07 joe Unicycling 14 July 28th 07 04:24 PM
British Muni Weekend. Whos going? amanda.gallacher Unicycling 67 June 11th 05 05:14 PM
british muni weekend Butty Unicycling 2 June 8th 05 06:01 PM
British Muni weekend Sarah Miller Unicycling 0 September 21st 03 10:00 PM
British Muni Weekend 2003 - 3rd-5th October joemarshall Unicycling 10 September 12th 03 01:26 AM