Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Old January 12th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibob

Default Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

Great vid Terry!

But you do have far too much time on your hands! I can't even find the
time for a normal ride let alone a write, film, edit and produce on
modest budget a unicycle chase!

Keep doing it man!

Bob

--
unibob

UniBob
http://www.unibob.net
http://www.youtube.com/unibatbob
Old January 13th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

That was sweet. Just remember to deinterlace.

--
Jerrick

*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 13th 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dtecum

I would have pulled you over as well. LOL.

--
dtecum

You can't always believe a word I say.
I wouldn't join a club that has me as a member.
Old January 13th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
fatlardboy13

LOL! I like how you can see the cop's megaphone on the very edge of the
frame at the beginning. Very well done. Mad props!

--
fatlardboy13

**)--360
UNISPIN--':COOL:,
*Juggling stuffs:*
3 balls- 401 catches
4 balls-83 catches
5-balls-workin on it
Old January 13th 09, 01:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Lol So awesome! I love this video

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 13th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainconcarne

that was the first of your vids I've ever watched, and it was good, I
liked the tiny uni that the cop was riding

--
captainconcarne

War doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's left
Old January 13th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

unibob;1169368 wrote:
Great vid Terry!

But you do have far too much time on your hands! I can't even find the
time for a normal ride let alone a write, film, edit and produce on
modest budget a unicycle chase!

Keep doing it man!

Bob

Haha, I do have lots of free time so I figure why not ride as much as
possible!

Jerrick;1169521 wrote:
That was sweet. Just remember to deinterlace.

Thanks. PM sent.

dtecum;1169523 wrote:
I would have pulled you over as well. LOL.

I want my lawyer! Lol.

fatlardboy13;1169549 wrote:
LOL! I like how you can see the cop's megaphone on the very edge of the
frame at the beginning. Very well done. Mad props!

That was totally unintentional, and it originally was even more
noticeable, with no way to crop it out, so I used the "ease out" fx
which started with it zoomed in, cutting most of the megaphone out.

I asked him to stay back far enough so he'd be out of the shot at the
beginning, but he moved to close haha. We also didn't have the luxury to
do as many takes as I wanted since we had a limited amount of daylight
left. We shot later in the day purposely so the flashing light would not
be washed out in full sunlight.

EliB;1169552 wrote:
Lol So awesome! I love this video

Thanks!

captainconcarne;1169571 wrote:
that was the first of your vids I've ever watched, and it was good, I
liked the tiny uni that the cop was riding

Thanks yeah that's my jugglebug that I spray painted flat black, put on
the "UPD" (Unicycle Police Division) and then attached that silver thing
for the "turbo" haha.

--
MuniAddict

'Terry's \\\"MUni Minute\\\" '
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RglYUOOBap4&fmt=22)'in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RglYUOOBap4&fmt=22)
::'-Speedpass- in HD'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22)

'UniGeezer.com ' (http://unigeezer.com)
::
Old January 13th 09, 08:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
munimutant

That was great. Very creative. UPD! Love that.

--
munimutant
Old January 13th 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

muniaddict that was so funny, you're videos always are very
inspirational and bring a smile to my face and make me laugh out loud
(lol). I hope to one day be able to make it out West to ride with you
and the rest of western riders. Moab is out of the question this year
but perhaps next year... I wish we'd had all this mountain unicycling
stuff when I was growing up in Sacramento!

--
MuniSano
Old January 13th 09, 04:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jogi

just join this group

--
jogi

municycling anarchist
26" K1 Track Monster
Surly Conandrum
KH36 Nightrider
24 K1 street

zitat smilymarco:
Es ist Knut, der kann das. Knut ist ein Tier!

What 36er should I buy? SamGoodburn Unicycling 13 December 21st 08 12:11 AM
Simplicity: a 16mm film experimental unicycle film Jester2000 Unicycling 16 December 17th 08 07:59 PM
36er or BC T.M.C. Unicycling 17 November 10th 08 12:54 AM
Short film (with unicycle) for apple film festival - please rate! Jester2000 Unicycling 13 December 6th 06 10:59 PM
"Numero Uno" wins best film at MTB film festival! TonyMelton Unicycling 24 March 2nd 05 06:46 AM