Whilst watching some un-named car show on telly tpday ...

Old June 5th 11, 10:01 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Default Whilst watching some un-named car show on telly tpday ...

I stand corrected but I have realised one thing whilst watching such car
shows and that is penis length/girth, or the equivalent in the feminine
sense (size of breasts?), seems to be directly proportional to the
perceived capability/cost/oomph/incredibleness(?)/unbelievabilitiness(?)
of the vehicle which one drives or ride.

Personally, I am quite happy with ALL my anatomy and how each part does
its bit but there are times when I wish .....
Old June 5th 11, 10:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Shirley Nott[_2_]

"Geoff Lock" glock@home wrote in message ...
I stand corrected but I have realised one thing whilst watching such car
shows and that is penis length/girth, or the equivalent in the feminine
sense (size of breasts?), seems to be directly proportional to the
perceived capability/cost/oomph/incredibleness(?)/unbelievabilitiness(?)
of the vehicle which one drives or ride.

Personally, I am quite happy with ALL my anatomy and how each part does
its bit but there are times when I wish .....

You should get a job in advertising.

S. Nott.

Old June 7th 11, 02:14 AM posted to aus.bicycle
thefathippy

On Jun 5, 7:01*pm, Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
I stand corrected but I have realised one thing whilst watching such car
shows and that is *penis length/girth, or the equivalent in the feminine
sense (size of breasts?), seems to be directly proportional to the
perceived capability/cost/oomph/incredibleness(?)/unbelievabilitiness(?)
of the vehicle which one drives or ride.

Personally, I am quite happy with ALL my anatomy and how each part does
its bit but there are times when I wish .....

You had a great big car?

Tony F
Old June 7th 11, 05:05 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

On 7/06/2011 11:14 AM, thefathippy wrote:
On Jun 5, 7:01 pm, Geoff Lockglock@home wrote:
I stand corrected but I have realised one thing whilst watching such car
shows and that is penis length/girth, or the equivalent in the feminine
sense (size of breasts?), seems to be directly proportional to the
perceived capability/cost/oomph/incredibleness(?)/unbelievabilitiness(?)
of the vehicle which one drives or ride.

Personally, I am quite happy with ALL my anatomy and how each part does
its bit but there are times when I wish .....

You had a great big car?

Hahahahahah!! No cars for me, mate

At the risk of making it all very boring, I do, sometimes, wish that I
could pedal faster on a bigger gear

Anyone watching the post-Tour-show w/Lance on FR2/3? Mike Jacoubowsky Racing 4 July 21st 10 07:45 PM
Cycling on the telly cfsmtb Australia 11 December 18th 06 12:41 AM
Muni on the telly? rob.northcott Unicycling 10 October 30th 06 09:17 PM
Telly tonight Duncan Gray UK 6 April 18th 05 05:07 PM
On telly tonight! Oliver Jones UK 2 March 5th 04 10:31 AM