April 1 or Deja Vu?

Old June 6th 12, 05:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Default April 1 or Deja Vu?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schl...or-to-bruyneel

DR
Old June 8th 12, 03:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_6_]

On 06/06/2012 17:00, DirtRoadie wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/schl...or-to-bruyneel

Seemed quite plausible but it looks as if Bertie has decided to stay Danish.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...ntil-2015.html

Old June 10th 12, 02:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

Seemed quite plausible but it looks as if Bertie has decided to stay Danish.http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/...dor-stays-with...
--

Seems like a lot of running in circles. I wonder what the contract
provisions were (if any) that prevented Saxo from just saying

DR

Deja Vu Andre Jute[_2_] Techniques 3 December 31st 09 03:48 AM
deja vu all over again recycled-one General 4 May 25th 06 03:58 AM
Botero Deja Vu [email protected] Racing 20 June 9th 05 07:53 AM
April Century Rides New England or Mid-Atlantic In April? B Lafferty Rides 1 March 9th 05 02:31 PM
Deja Vue B Lafferty Racing 0 January 21st 05 01:49 PM