Bike Facility

Old January 9th 14, 05:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Bike Facility

For Dan:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/...kycycle-london

Dream on! It'll cost only a few billion dollars!

- Frank Krygowski
Old January 9th 14, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 10/01/14 04:38, Frank Krygowski wrote:
For Dan:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/...kycycle-london

Dream on! It'll cost only a few billion dollars!

Regardless, I don't think Dan would like that. There's not enough ramps
and off beat paths, etc, to make his journey interesting.

--
JS
Old January 10th 14, 12:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
John B.[_3_]

On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 08:04:24 +1100, James
wrote:

On 10/01/14 04:38, Frank Krygowski wrote:
For Dan:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/...kycycle-london

Dream on! It'll cost only a few billion dollars!

Regardless, I don't think Dan would like that. There's not enough ramps
and off beat paths, etc, to make his journey interesting.

Interesting. Bangkok built an elevated highway system probably 20
years ago.

And banned bicycles, motorcycles and large trunks from using it :-)

--
Cheers,

John B.
Old January 10th 14, 06:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Thursday, January 9, 2014 9:38:34 AM UTC-8, Frank Krygowski wrote:
For Dan:

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/...kycycle-london

Dream on! It'll cost only a few billion dollars!

"Futuristic concept"? Come on, it's nearly 2015 already;
where are all the flying cars?

(Have you been to Portland recently?)
Old January 11th 14, 12:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

On Friday, January 10, 2014 6:00:17 PM UTC, Dan O wrote:

"Futuristic concept"? Come on, it's nearly 2015 already;

where are all the flying cars?

If the global warmies get their way, there will be horse droppings on the streets. There are several studs and training facilities in my area, and occasionally one can see a mounted jockey ride past my house to accustom the horse to cars and people. Even a few horse droppings are dangerous to two-wheelers, as any motorcycle rider knows, so we don't want to go back to horses and carts, not if we want to keep cycling.

Andre Jute
Old January 11th 14, 01:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, January 10, 2014 7:58:46 PM UTC-5, Andre Jute wrote:
On Friday, January 10, 2014 6:00:17 PM UTC, Dan O wrote:

"Futuristic concept"? Come on, it's nearly 2015 already;

where are all the flying cars?

If the global warmies get their way, there will be horse droppings on the streets. There are several studs and training facilities in my area, and occasionally one can see a mounted jockey ride past my house to accustom the horse to cars and people. Even a few horse droppings are dangerous to two-wheelers, as any motorcycle rider knows, so we don't want to go back to horses and carts, not if we want to keep cycling.

Andre Jute

NNNNNNNNN

ANDRE, WHAT'S YOUR TEAM IN FOR ?

SKINS OR SHIRTS ?

Facility or farcility? Mark UK 29 August 12th 08 08:14 PM
Facility of the day POHB UK 0 December 14th 07 08:49 AM
Facility of the week naked_draughtsman[_2_] UK 7 March 10th 07 01:38 PM
For once a good facility (for now :-) Bryan UK 0 March 9th 06 03:57 PM
Bike facility funding, was: Cincy - $350M to fix I-75 The Danimal Social Issues 11 December 27th 03 01:55 PM