Is this the world’s most expensive bike?

Old January 15th 14, 08:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Is this the world’s most expensive bike?

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:13:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:17:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Turbo Caymans generate semen like Hollande's girlfirends but seriously where can I drive it ?

- - - - - - - -

way before the facto...

where's the audience for this bs ?

http://www.chainreactionhub.com/mtb/...before-you-die

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/...hats-the-point
Old January 15th 14, 08:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:16:40 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:13:06 PM UTC-5, wrote:

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 11:17:39 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Turbo Caymans generate semen like Hollande's girlfirends but seriously where can I drive it ?

- - - - - - - -

way before the facto...

where's the audience for this bs ?

http://www.chainreactionhub.com/mtb/...before-you-die

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/...hats-the-point

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

BS, they're getting gouged
Old January 15th 14, 09:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

On 15/01/14 23:08, Andre Jute wrote:
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 12:04:44 AM UTC, James wrote:
On 15/01/14 10:19, Andre Jute wrote:

I'd say that a rim with 100K on it has earned honorable retirement! -- Andre Jute

It's certainly been retyred plenty of times. (Sorry).

As a matter of interest, what sort of mileage do you expect out of tyres on your road bike?

The front seems to last more than twice as long as the back.

The back tyre may see in excess of 5000km before I deem it "getting a
bit thin". For me that's about twice per year.

My new hub dynamo will save the back tyre a bit, compared with the old
roller dynamo I used.

The on line Strava application has a nice way to record when you replace
parts, and shows how many kilometers.

--
JS