Sources for Compression Handlbar Endcaps

Old July 14th 05, 02:11 PM
App

Default Sources for Compression Handlbar Endcaps

Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

TIA

App

Old July 14th 05, 02:22 PM
GaryG

"App" wrote in message
oups.com...
Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

TIA

App

My LBS gives them to me for free (but I'm a pretty good customer).

GG

Old July 14th 05, 03:58 PM

App wrote:
Tired of losing these damn things every time I lay my bike on the
ground or crash (which seems to be more frequent these days).

Anyone know of a good source? bikepro has them but 16.99/pr? I
suppose, if I have to, but any other sources out there?

http://harriscyclery.net/site/itemdetails.cfm?ID=420

Velox bar plugs are still made. Nashbar had a copy but its not on
their website now. In the catalog its in the handlebar accessories
section. A local bike shop sells the Velox for $0.99 each. The shop
has them in the BMX and mountain bike section.

Old July 14th 05, 08:07 PM
Andy M-S

Wallingford (www.wallbike.com) has them for $4/pr.