I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest

Old April 29th 07, 11:20 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

Default I challenge Ride-A-Lot (Poochkums) to a photo contest

I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-A-Lot, want to stop pretending to ignore me and take this
challenge, Biatch?

Old April 30th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
di

"LIBERATOR" wrote in message
oups.com...
I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-a-Lot wins by a mile.

Old April 30th 07, 05:06 AM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR

On Apr 29, 5:48 pm, "DI" wrote:
"LIBERATOR" wrote in message

oups.com...

I bet I can take a more exhillerating picture than Poochkie, you know,
the Ride-A-Lot guy with plumpy woman boobys.

I got a new camera, a SonyW55 and it's a decent digital camera, but
Poochkie has a much more expensive one, and I can take way better life
filled pictures than he can.

So we'll have the NGs judge who's foto is more exciting to look at.

Ride-a-Lot wins by a mile.

Why don't you stop goofing around, and get him to accept the
challenge, we'll submit 5 photos each to the NGs, for everyone to
judge, say 1-10 scale, and 10 being the worst ranking.

I betcha I can beat him as good as he is at taking photos.

yo PoochKums (Ride-A-Lot) LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 April 15th 07 10:31 PM
amazing photo by PoochKums (ride-a-lot) LIBERATOR Mountain Biking 0 March 20th 07 09:32 PM
photo caption contest Froid Landis Racing 0 August 15th 06 12:52 PM
Photo Caption contest yeahyeah Racing 3 August 1st 06 04:13 PM
Unicycle is a photo contest winner! MUniMac Unicycling 8 January 18th 05 06:31 PM