I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

Old May 16th 11, 11:42 PM posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

Default I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...g=walker+ranch

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a bike. And hey I'm
pretty aggressive on a bike.
Old May 18th 11, 05:35 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD[_3_]

On May 16, 4:42*pm, LIBERACE wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...toID=11067&tag....

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a bike. And hey I'm
pretty aggressive on schnauzers.

you're pretty tough on the little guys, liberace

i'd like to see how you stand up to someone bigger and badder than you

JD
Old May 19th 11, 12:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Tºm Shermªn™ °_°[_2_]

On 5/18/2011 11:35 AM, JD wrote:
On May 16, 4:42 pm, wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...toID=11067&tag...

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a bike. And hey I'm
pretty aggressive on schnauzers.

you're pretty tough on the little guys, liberace

i'd like to see how you stand up to someone bigger and badder than you

JD

Mikey V. with a handsaw?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old May 23rd 11, 11:47 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

On May 18, 10:35*am, JD wrote:
On May 16, 4:42*pm, LIBERACE wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain...toID=11067&tag....

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a bike. And hey I'm
pretty aggressive on schnauzers.

you're pretty tough on the little guys, liberace

i'd like to see how you stand up to someone bigger and badder than you

JD

Set me up and I will. You talking about riding or fighting?
Old May 23rd 11, 11:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
LIBERATOR[_4_]

On May 18, 5:29*pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:

No I actually trained here for 2 years: http://www.chos.com,