I, Edward Dolan am an idiot

Old February 1st 05, 04:37 PM
Edward Dolan

Default I, Edward Dolan am an idiot

Anyone who has been following the recent goings on here on ARBR has got to realize by now that all newsgroups are for idiots like me Edward Dolan. It is a waste of time and energy for me Edward Dolan to even attempt to be intelligent. A single rotten apple likeme Edward Dolan can take down the group and everyone else is too cowardly to even protest. I give up. I have decided to be a bigger idiot than any of you here at A.R.B.R.

If you want news and information you should go to the Internet and access various web sites for whatever you are interested in. Barring that, you should resort to a moderated forum where ****ing **** heads like me Edward Dolan can be excluded. But by and large, your only associations with others should be face to face. That is real life. Usenet, email and anything that is not face to face is a delusion. It is not real and is a waste of limited time and resources.

I, Edward Dolan, have bailed out on all recumbnet cycling issues and I have lost all re
Old February 1st 05, 08:16 PM

Ed:

Don't be so hard on yourself. There's some a** out there who has
hijacked your name and is posting as you, but an apologetic version of
yourself.

Feel free to post whatever kinda crap you want. Ethical, moral or
societal conventions are not observed here. Check out some of the
posts some dude named Wallace or Mr. Hickey's political blatherings
or the porn links.

Or my posts for that matter. The fecal to useful ratio is high
everywhere.

App

"The stakes are high and so am I, got me a rock n roll band, it's a
free for all".
- Motor City Madman.

Old February 1st 05, 11:39 PM

YOU COULD RIDE UNDER A BUS!

Old February 2nd 05, 03:03 AM
Werehatrack

Now, that has to be one of the lamest attempts at identity hijacking
and trolling that I've seen in a long time.

Well, if Dolan's managed to annoy a troll of that low caliber, his
credibility probably just went *up* with me...and I can't recall
having read anything he posted.

Old February 2nd 05, 04:17 AM
A Muzi

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

What does ARBR mean?
Did I miss something?
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old February 2nd 05, 04:31 AM
Tom Sherman

A Muzi wrote:

[Someone impersonating] Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

ARBR = alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Did I miss something?

You missed over 4,000 off-topic, often rude, mostly political posts by
the real Edward Dolan. The above post appears to be a fraudulent, as the
header does not match that of the real Edward Dolan's posts.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth

Old February 2nd 05, 04:33 AM
[email protected]

On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:17:22 -0600, A Muzi
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

Dear Andrew,

It's alt.rec.bicycles.recumbents.