SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Old January 1st 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Default SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

If your coming to this tourny and are able to bring a pair of goals with
you... could you please. I have screwed up on goals and only have one
set sorted but two pitches to play on.
At this stage even smaller than regulation goals would be better than
none.
If you will be coming past Stevenage... there is a set there you may be
able to pick up, but I'm not sure any body will be coming from that far
east.

There will be a scratch team and SWUM are a little short of players so
people are welcome to come along with out a team, you will get games.

See you Saturday.
SArah

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html
Old January 2nd 09, 07:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Thank you to all teh teams who turned out to have goals in accessible
places. SEvern Wheelers and Sheffield have both said they will bring
theirs so we'll see a - who remembers to put them in the car, and b -
which are closest to the size of the SWUM goals, then use those, the
other set can go up on balcony for a bit of little kids hockey.

We have use of teh big balcony for warm up/ practise space , so long as
no one else books it for something ( paying customer, unlike us who get
it for free if its free) As of 2pm today it was avalible.

See you all there at 11am ish , we will start play as early as possible
to get as many games as possible. Realisticish - 11.30am start of games.

The following teams have still to pay on the day.
Southampton, Lunis B , Severn Wheelers B, Scratch.

Old January 2nd 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

starts 11am now?

Website says midday i think, just saying in case a few teams need to be
advised of this.

Looking forward to it,

Dan

--
lowlight
Old January 2nd 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

lowlight;1162832 wrote:
starts 11am now?

Website says midday i think, just saying in case a few teams need to be
advised of this.

Website does indeed say midday. I checked it a couple of days ago, when
we were working out what time we would need to leave...

--
Danny Colyer

'http://www.redpedals.co.uk' (http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/)
"I don't think proofreading is adequate. All posts should be waxed and
buffed. Then they should wear little tuxedos." - Greg Harper on usenet
Old January 2nd 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html does indeed say 11.

However, I accept the fine detail page does also say 12. Sorry, I
REALLY do need to learnm to proof read properly one day.
We have the hall 11-6.
Tournament Play was planned to start at 11.40 and end at 5.20, its not
a big deal if it starts at 12 and ends at 5.40.

Games will have 20 minute slots, 15 min straight through and a 5 min
turn round. Games on both pitches start at the same time.

IF there are enough teams there by 11.40 we will start then, if not we
go at 12.

Old January 4th 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

Thanks to Sarah and the rest of SWUM for an awesome tournament
yesterday. A great start to the season.

Results below, and on the UUU website when I've figured out how to
upload them to the shiny new site.

Paul

|Filename: SWUM Results.bmp |

paul royle
Old January 4th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Thank you all for coming, thank you all for keeping to time!
I was knaclered by the end of all those games, really showed how un fit
I am.

See you all at BUC
http://www.unicycle.org.uk/buc16/

or may be at Southampton 1st.

Old January 4th 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Woo Luni's B Scratch beat a league team! woo.

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.