[Game] Back It Up Medium!

Old December 30th 08, 09:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ludwig F

Default [Game] Back It Up Medium!

tim_desmet;1160735 wrote:
'back it up-medium on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2672605)

i think eli's vid was a in2in treyflip or fulloutflip

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)

'latest video' (http://www.vimeo.com/2388392)

'Team Crankbreakers'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user858503)
Old December 30th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

it was an in-in trey. Sorry. If I could've put it in slowmo I would
have..

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old December 30th 08, 11:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pedrotejada

EliB;1160869 wrote:
it was an in-in trey. Sorry. If I could've put it in slowmo I would
have..

I will try it tomorrow...

--
pedrotejada

'*Kris Holm Unicycles*' (http://www.krisholm.com)

*Brazilian Unicycling Team*
Old December 31st 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Did you land it?^

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 9th 09, 11:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

anyone going to try? I probly could but it'll take some practice ill
give it my best though.

--
ktkartch