Help choosing editing program, Please

Old January 3rd 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

Well, for right now, my biggest concern is getting this worked out so I
can use adobe premier elements.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

EliB;1163032 wrote:
Today I went back to best buy.. I traded Sony Vegas for Adobe Premier
elements 7, and it didn't work on my computer.. It worked on my friend's
computer though, so my mom called a computer guy to come out and fix
this for us. Where do you get SUPER?

Only from SUPERs website. Anywhere else that has it will be fishy and
end up probably giving you some junk as seen in Skrobos case.

http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html

Its completely free and clean of all ad/spyware. You just have to
navigate a few pages of their site to get to the download link. Scroll
to the bottom of the first page, 2nd link will be just a small scroll
down the 2nd page, download link is at the bottom of the 3rd page.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~
Old January 3rd 09, 02:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

^thanks, I appreciate it.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 11:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniFREAK134

download windows movie maker off of the internet

--
uniFREAK134
Old January 3rd 09, 11:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniKid2

Movie maker is quite bad... horrible...

--
UniKid2

_*RJD2_Fan*_

*Jackie*:-dude... your name is wolfgang!? cute!
can we trade names?-*Riley*:-cute? thats not a cute name.
thats a mans name.-*Jackie*:-nooooooo... it's
kewwwwwwwt!!!!!!-
*Vive le Québec Libre!*
Old January 4th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

UniKid2;1163594 wrote:
Movie maker is quite bad... horrible...

wow i made it into your signature?

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby

'2007 video' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKMLvlS5taI)
'2008 video now on youtube!'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWctiLjlZ4)
'2008 \"flow\" video on youtube'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dowb7OqT_aU)
'2008- A Uni Life (documentary)'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZaJi0iy65s)

Old January 4th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

UniKid2;1163684 wrote:
Yeah, Bigtime, Hope you dont mind.

i dont haha.

Old January 4th 09, 09:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

MPEG Streamclip, free from 'here' (http://www.squared5.com/) is the best
program I've found for converting video - seems to work with most mpeg 4
files. I never got on with Super - always seemed like a right hassle to
use.

Depending on what camera you have, different programs support them. If
it is an HD camcorder, I think only Premiere CS4 can edit the files
directly, although you can import them into Final Cut Pro if you have a
mac (and tons of money).

If you convert with MPEG Streamclip though, you can usually easily get
your files into a format that you can edit.

Joe

--
joemarshall

' old pics' (http://tinyurl.com/56yl2f) 'new zealand pics'
(http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...rshall_photos/) 'new pics'
(http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/joemarshall.org.uk)
'Where have I been riding? (GPS) ' (http://tinyurl.com/6fxw5x)
Old January 4th 09, 02:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

joemarshall;1163884 wrote:
MPEG Streamclip, free from 'here' (http://www.squared5.com/) is the best
program I've found for converting video - seems to work with most mpeg 4
files. I never got on with Super - always seemed like a right hassle to
use.

Depending on what camera you have, different programs support them. If
it is an HD camcorder, I think only Premiere CS4 can edit the files
directly, although you can import them into Final Cut Pro if you have a
mac (and tons of money).

If you convert with MPEG Streamclip though, you can usually easily get
your files into a format that you can edit.

Joe

Thanks. Right now, with all this crap going on, I would *-_LOVE_-* to
use Windows Movie Maker. I just wanna make a video\

Edit: I just tried Streamclip. Everytime I try to do something, it
crashes. Do you know what it is?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**

What video editing program do you use? Émile5 Unicycling 19 May 11th 08 02:08 AM
TdF TV editing datakoll Racing 20 July 26th 07 12:32 AM
video editing ntappin Unicycling 5 November 2nd 05 03:45 AM