I was just surfing the net and found this great site.

Old July 16th 03, 08:00 PM
Jon Bond

Default I was just surfing the net and found this great site.

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

Damn spammers.

Jon Bond
but I'll still take 3 sets - can I get a discount if I get that many? Like
$149.75 instead of $149.97?

Old July 16th 03, 08:25 PM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:29:58 -0600, "MattB"
wrote:

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
.. .
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

OK, OK. I hate to say it but I've been a victim of Stan's now too. They're
great while they hold air, but as soon as that bubble bursts (pun intended)
it's a serious PIA (yes, I said serious too - and I don't really like to be
serious).

The handling at lower pressure was nice, but then when the pressure gets
down around zero the handling really goes downhill (or doesn't when you wish
it would).

Matt (I'll take 'em!)

You just made the testimonials page.

A complimentary set of autographed Yes Tubes is on their way to you
from the Oliver's INternational Shipping Hub.

Old July 16th 03, 09:22 PM
SuperClydesdale

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

Pete

Damn, but is that funny! Starbucks Doubleshot all over my monitor.

SuperClydesdale

Old July 16th 03, 10:16 PM
supabonbon

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote in message . ..
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

Wow. A bladder for the inside of your tubeless.... But what if the
bladder gets a hole in it? You know what would be really cool? If you
could patch it!
/s
Old July 17th 03, 12:11 AM
Michael Paul

And I thought after reading your copyright information page you had way too
much time on your hands.

I know stand corrected!

Good stuff though.

Michael

Old July 17th 03, 01:28 AM
Sorni

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

Apparently not: no testimonials.

They look great.

Indeed they do.

And by using mail order, NO TAX!

Tempted, Bill

Old July 17th 03, 02:39 AM
P e t e F a g e r l i n

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:11:53 GMT, "Michael Paul"
wrote:

|And I thought after reading your copyright information page you had way too
|much time on your hands.

Crl-c, Ctrl-v

Old July 17th 03, 03:04 AM
Westie

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" wrote in message
http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?

They look great.

I think that I'll wait until after the hype and until I see some good
reviews. Anyway, I'm already suspicious of the "Emergency repair kit". I
bet it costs a bundle. That'd be right: Sell you the kit and then hit you
in the wallet when you have to buy the 'special kit' for repairs.....
--
Westie

Old July 17th 03, 07:21 AM
Pete Jones

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:20:53 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n
blathered:

http://216.40.212.28/yes_tubes

Has anyone tried these?
They look great.

This guy might be willing to give you a testimonial:
http://www.****shifter.com/pictures/images/Pb100186.jpg
http://www.****shifter.com/pictures/images/Pb100185.jpg

Pete
----