PING JD!!

Old August 7th 03, 12:34 AM
voodoo

Default PING JD!!

I need your approval.

Old August 7th 03, 01:07 AM
Marty

"voodoo" wrote in message
I need your approval.

Oh... this ought to be good.....................

Old August 7th 03, 01:10 AM
Slacker

"voodoo" wrote in message
I need your approval.

Just because they're hitching homos in Canaduh doesn't make it ok here in
the states!
--
Slacker

Old August 7th 03, 01:15 AM
voodoo

Damn right!! That ****e don't fly here in the south!!1!

Old August 7th 03, 01:54 AM
Cameron

"voodoo" wrote in message ...
I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

--
Cameron

Old August 7th 03, 02:01 AM
deluxe model

"Cameron" wrote in message

"voodoo" wrote in message

I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Old August 7th 03, 03:44 AM
Cameron

"deluxe model" wrote in message .. .

"Cameron" wrote in message

"voodoo" wrote in message

I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)

--
Cameron

Old August 7th 03, 04:49 AM
Cameron

"voodoo" wrote in message .. .

"Cameron" wrote in message

"deluxe model" wrote in message

.. .

"Cameron" wrote in message

"voodoo" wrote in message
I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)

no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!

Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys. ;-)

--
Cameron

Old August 7th 03, 05:38 AM
Penny S.

Cameron scribbled :
"voodoo" wrote in message
.. .

"Cameron" wrote in message

"voodoo" wrote in message
I need your approval.

You'll probably need to list (a long list) of hatreds before
he accepts you. ;-)

Mehbe I''ll grow on him over time.

Who, JD? Not likely. I'm sure he hates you already. :-)

no way! i'm rilly, reely, really a nice guy!

Another reason for JD to hate you. After all, women hate nice guys.

We really hate them when they choose to spell badly for efffect.

Penny
;-)