Fruita/Moad pics

Old September 14th 03, 07:02 PM
MTBguy

Default Fruita/Moad pics

Thanks to JD for a great ride up in Uncompahgre. Thanks to Scott at
Poison Spider for the quick fix on the middle ring. Criag, sorry we
missed you. Thanks to ingrid Bordings at United for getting me home.

The pics are up at www.pdn.ca/photos

The story later at www.mtbguy.ca

10 days. 100 miles of the best singletracks on earth. What a trip.

Later.

mtbguy.ca

The story later at www.mtbguy.ca

10 days. 100 miles of the best singletracks on earth. What a trip.

Later.

mtbguy.ca

www.pdna.ca/photos

can't seem to access that site, or even the server.

Same for www.mtbguy.ca ...

--
monique

My pointless ramblings:
http://www.bounceswoosh.org/phorum/index.php?f=6

The story later at www.mtbguy.ca

10 days. 100 miles of the best singletracks on earth. What a trip.

Later.

mtbguy.ca

Sorry as well, but Blues and Brews was fun and my son in now over
Chicken Pox. Oh well, that's life.

Can't wait to look at the pics.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado
(remove ".nospam" to reply)

Old September 15th 03, 10:51 AM
bomba

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:09:03 +0000, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

www.pdna.ca/photos

can't seem to access that site, or even the server.

Because you're trying pdna.ca as opposed to pdn.ca?

Page should be http://www.pdn.ca/photos.htm

Same for www.mtbguy.ca ...

Works for me.

a.bmx FAQ: http://www.t-online.de/~jharris/bmx_faq.htm

Old September 15th 03, 12:09 PM
Westie

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in message
can't seem to access that site, or even the server.

Same for www.mtbguy.ca ...

ditto. 404. :-(
--
Westie

Old September 15th 03, 02:14 PM
SDC

The story later at www.mtbguy.ca

10 days. 100 miles of the best singletracks on earth. What a trip.
mtbguy.ca

I was checking out your site. Looks like it will be a good one. I was in
quebec lately looking for good trails and had a hard time finding something.
But I did go to Coaticook which is not listed on your site.

You must've gone there....and if you haven't, you definately should. It has
everything, a lot of hills, amazing varied singletrack, scenery....one of
the best places I've ridden.

SDC

Old September 15th 03, 03:59 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:51:32 +0200, bomba penned:
On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:09:03 +0000, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

www.pdna.ca/photos

can't seem to access that site, or even the server.

Because you're trying pdna.ca as opposed to pdn.ca?

Page should be http://www.pdn.ca/photos.htm

Hrm. Still getting timeouts. No idea why, but whatever ...

Same for www.mtbguy.ca ...

Works for me.

Working for me now too, albeit extremely slowly. Maybe my DNS server
dislikes the .ca hierarchy?

I might suggest to the webadmin that the music-player have a cookie to
remember that you've turned off the sound for the whole site ... every
page I load, I have to turn it off. I don't actually know anyone who
likes their web pages to play music, let alone repeatedly after having
clicked the "do not play" link .... maybe I'm just grumpy because it's
the morning.

Old September 15th 03, 04:07 PM
BB

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:59:42 -0000, Monique Y. Herman wrote:

I don't actually know anyone who likes their web pages to play music,
let alone repeatedly after having clicked the "do not play" link

I know of several people who apparently like their webpages to play music.
I just don't know anyone who likes listening to it.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

The story later at www.mtbguy.ca

10 days. 100 miles of the best singletracks on earth. What a trip.

Later.

mtbguy.ca

That ride pick was definitely the best choice that day because the
Bookcliffs and Kokopelli loops both got enough rain to give anyone
riding there the 75lb bentonite clay bike syndrome. You guys were a
great group to ride with. Come on back down and stay a while in
Colorado next time.

JD