trial course ideas?

Old January 1st 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Default trial course ideas?

Please would some one telll me where do u usualy get crates from?

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old January 1st 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

Eccycycler;1162234 wrote:
Please would some one telll me where do u usualy get crates from?

I'm assuming you mean pallets?

Just look behind businesses where they throw out trash. Just be sure to
ask if it's ok to take them first.

--
_Ground_Zero_

_Latest_Full_Vid:_
'Halloweekend' (http://vimeo.com/2192311)
1st Place *)--VarialRoll-'O,*
-Jon B.

Old January 2nd 09, 12:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Check the 3rd and last links in my signature.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'
(http://unicycletips.com/)*'Trials class system'
(http://tinyurl.com/yqpvxk)*'Trials Building'

vid ideas.... chosen Unicycling 19 September 1st 06 04:34 AM
SQR Tour bag - ideas? John Hearns UK 5 July 17th 06 08:12 PM
Some pedal ideas litldude2 Unicycling 21 November 14th 05 01:42 AM
ideas brockfisher05 Unicycling 8 January 21st 05 10:08 PM
Ideas please dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers UK 11 April 11th 04 11:35 PM