Club cyclists in safety video.

Old December 8th 06, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Club cyclists in safety video.

I won two major awards at work for the safety videos I make for my
colleagues. They persuaded me to make one more to pass on the baton, since
I've finished doing them. I managed to get two club mates into the final
one - number 33, which you can see he

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page463.htm

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old December 9th 06, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
burt

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I won two major awards at work for the safety videos I make for my
colleagues. They persuaded me to make one more to pass on the baton, since
I've finished doing them. I managed to get two club mates into the final
one - number 33, which you can see he

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page463.htm

Simon, an interesting video, but I didn't get the point of having the two
cyclists with the message "he didn't have any lights" or something like
that. Was it the cyclists who didn't have any lights, was it a driver, who
exactly? And were they involved in a collision as a result? Don't think it
actually delivers the message you thought it does.

The music is a famous classical piece, so famous it's name escapes me! but
it isn't credited, only some group that I've never heard of.

Old December 9th 06, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Niall Wallace

"burt" wrote in message
k...

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
I won two major awards at work for the safety videos I make for my
colleagues. They persuaded me to make one more to pass on the baton, since
I've finished doing them. I managed to get two club mates into the final
one - number 33, which you can see he

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page463.htm

Simon, an interesting video, but I didn't get the point of having the two
cyclists with the message "he didn't have any lights" or something like
that. Was it the cyclists who didn't have any lights, was it a driver,
who exactly? And were they involved in a collision as a result? Don't
think it actually delivers the message you thought it does.

Was in the section about getting safety stories from other people so to me
that suggested he was finding out about non-safe occurence that had happened
to the cyclist in the past.

The music is a famous classical piece, so famous it's name escapes me! but
it isn't credited, only some group that I've never heard of.

Air on a G String? though sounded more like Procol Harems attempt to adapt
it into Whiter Shade of Pale

Old December 9th 06, 11:41 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

"burt" wrote in message
k...

Simon, an interesting video, but I didn't get the point of having the two
cyclists with the message "he didn't have any lights" or something like
that. Was it the cyclists who didn't have any lights, was it a driver,
who exactly? And were they involved in a collision as a result? Don't
think it actually delivers the message you thought it does.

The music is a famous classical piece, so famous it's name escapes me! but
it isn't credited, only some group that I've never heard of.

The idea was to listen to people's stories to get inspiration for future
videos. There was only 2-3 seconds of footage available to get a one line
comment in. It was not possible to go into detail about who was at fault and
why etc. - it would have taken too long. The music was indeed JS Bach's
"Air" played by the Haarlem group Ekseption. A sort of Dutch Procol Harum.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Old December 9th 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
burt

"Niall Wallace" wrote in message

The music is a famous classical piece, so famous it's name escapes me!
but it isn't credited, only some group that I've never heard of.

Air on a G String? though sounded more like Procol Harems attempt to adapt
it into Whiter Shade of Pale

Of course it was! Senile decay galloping in, thanks Niall.