Starting to get annoyed

Old January 14th 05, 12:29 AM
ritcho

Default Starting to get annoyed

I'm normally a fairly easy going person, especially on the roads becaus
I want to enjoy my commute. If someone does something silly o
thoughtless, I usually see what is going to happen, avoid it an
continue onwards without getting all worked up.

People doing something intentionally are treated differently.

Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as the
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The next on
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open o
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffic light
Grrr!

Serenity now!

Ritc

--
ritcho

Old January 14th 05, 12:39 AM
Johnny O-R

ritcho Wrote:
I'm normally a fairly easy going person, especially on the roads becaus
I want to enjoy my commute. If someone does something silly o
thoughtless, I usually see what is going to happen, avoid it an
continue onwards without getting all worked up

People doing something intentionally are treated differently

Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as the
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The next on
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open o
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffic light
Grrr! :

Serenity now

Ritch

You could always pretend that they're just helpful - and adoring - fan
cooling you off -a la- TdF..

--
Johnny O-R

Old January 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Tamyka Bell

Johnny O-R wrote:

ritcho Wrote:
I'm normally a fairly easy going person, especially on the roads because
I want to enjoy my commute. If someone does something silly or
thoughtless, I usually see what is going to happen, avoid it and
continue onwards without getting all worked up.

People doing something intentionally are treated differently.

Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as they
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The next one
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open or
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffic light.
Grrr!

Serenity now!

Ritch

You could always pretend that they're just helpful - and adoring - fans
cooling you off -a la- TdF...

--
Johnny O-R

And, once in TdF mode, seeing as you are on a long stage, you may need
to take the opportunity to relieve yourself whilst on the bike...

(hippy, deja vu again?)
Old January 14th 05, 01:37 AM
Johnny O-R

Tamyka Bell Wrote:
Johnny O-R wrote

ritcho Wrote
I'm normally a fairly easy going person, especially on the road

becaus
I want to enjoy my commute. If someone does something silly o
thoughtless, I usually see what is going to happen, avoid it an
continue onwards without getting all worked up

People doing something intentionally are treated differently

Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as the
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The nex

on
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open o
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffi

light
Grrr! :

Serenity now

Ritc

You could always pretend that they're just helpful - and adoring

fan
cooling you off -a la- TdF..

-
Johnny O-

And, once in TdF mode, seeing as you are on a long stage, you may nee
to take the opportunity to relieve yourself whilst on the bike..

(hippy, deja vu again?)

Just don't wet the knee warmers...

--
Johnny O-R

Old January 14th 05, 01:45 AM
hippy

ritcho Wrote:
Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as they
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The next one
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open or
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffic

light.
Grrr!

snip

Must be a new trick.. I've never had that happen..
It would be welcomed at 35degC+ :-)

Johnny O-R wrote:
You could always pretend that they're just helpful - and adoring - fans
cooling you off -a la- TdF...

"Tamyka Bell"
And, once in TdF mode, seeing as you are on a long stage, you may need
to take the opportunity to relieve yourself whilst on the bike...
(hippy, deja vu again?)

LOL.. yeah.. :-D "Fill'er up?"

lance Tell that guy with the camera to f&^$ off!/lance

Questions remain, however, regarding your choice of technique..

hippy
"Don't pee on the bike... It'll rust!" ;-)

Old January 14th 05, 01:52 AM
Tamyka Bell

Johnny O-R wrote:
You could always pretend that they're just helpful - and adoring - fans
cooling you off -a la- TdF...

"Tamyka Bell"
And, once in TdF mode, seeing as you are on a long stage, you may need
to take the opportunity to relieve yourself whilst on the bike...
(hippy, deja vu again?)

LOL.. yeah.. :-D "Fill'er up?"

lance Tell that guy with the camera to f&^$ off!/lance

Questions remain, however, regarding your choice of technique..

hippy
"Don't pee on the bike... It'll rust!" ;-)

Weren't there some questions on here a while ago about the best way to
degrease your chain...?

Old January 14th 05, 02:33 AM
suzyj

Hippy wrote:

"Don't pee on the bike... It'll rust!" ;-)

Oooohhhh! _Now_ I see why the sudden attraction to plastic bicycles!
It all makes such sense now!

Regards,

Suz

--
suzyj

Old January 14th 05, 04:45 AM
RexelLP10

"ritcho" wrote in message

I'm normally a fairly easy going person, especially on the roads because
I want to enjoy my commute. If someone does something silly or
thoughtless, I usually see what is going to happen, avoid it and
continue onwards without getting all worked up.

People doing something intentionally are treated differently.

Motorists (imho intentionally) cleaning their windscreens as they
overtake are becoming increasingly and annoyingly common. The next one
is going to get a big gob of spit in the passenger window, open or
closed, if it is unlucky enough to be caught at the next traffic light.
Grrr!

Serenity now!

Ritch

--
ritcho

Wow.......what an interesting thread. Someone please start the "magpie"
thread too.....I'll start one about clipless....

Old January 14th 05, 04:52 AM
Tamyka Bell

RexelLP10 wrote:

snip

Wow.......what an interesting thread. Someone please start the "magpie"
thread too.....I'll start one about clipless....

I bags the one about the joys of running.

Old January 14th 05, 05:11 AM
Marty Wallace

"Tamyka Bell" wrote in message
RexelLP10 wrote:

snip

Wow.......what an interesting thread. Someone please start the "magpie"
thread too.....I'll start one about clipless....

I bags the one about the joys of running.

Tamyka I think that's what they call an oxymoron.

Marty

rsu mailing list problem (starting around 12:00 CST Dec 17) Ken Fuchs Unicycling 0 December 23rd 04 10:36 PM
More Geared Giraffe Time - starting to lean it over in turns! HardcoreCokerRider Unicycling 6 December 1st 04 07:43 PM
Starting a University Club evil-nick Unicycling 5 October 31st 04 01:35 AM
Club Starting JoChem Unicycling 2 January 25th 04 01:53 AM
Starting a uni club James_Potter Unicycling 12 October 17th 03 03:14 AM