Trials Discussion Thread

Old September 21st 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Trials Discussion Thread

I can't wait to get my uni's built up. I am also getting a trials bike.
Trials ftw.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

harper wrote:
Maybe the police used a lower than usual voltage. They might have had
their TASERs set on "annoy" rather than "stun." No one has reported on
this important detail. Why are details like this omitted?

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Yesterday I went riding on the beach. We've got lots of sweet rocks,
there, it was great. But I was a little bit tired, having ridden for
over two hours already. Still, I did some sweet lines.

I like natural trials, because it allows far less correction hops than
urban and you need to imagine your route in advance. It's really
interesting. But a bit scary.

I'll do it again next time I ride.

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

Danni wrote:
Are you stating a statement or asking a question?
Spend the extra thirty seconds to make your post legible buddy.

If you knew how to read it would help. Was there a question mark? i
thought it was quite clear

qhxakg wrote:
From
July 24.
its old new world record.
As far as trial i am getting more into it but i need a new uni so i
don't bend my cranks even more so i can still use the 24" onces i get
my trials uni.

The world record was from july
I am starting to like trials more but my cranks are bending
i am going to stop so i don't bend my cranks so bad that i cant ride my
24" onces i get my trials uni.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 07:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sp4rky-m4rky

ivan wrote:
Yesterday I went riding on the beach. We've got lots of sweet rocks,
there, it was great. But I was a little bit tired, having ridden for
over two hours already. Still, I did some sweet lines.

I like natural trials, because it allows far less correction hops than
urban and you need to imagine your route in advance. It's really
interesting. But a bit scary.

I'll do it again next time I ride.

....and maybe get it on film.

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'videos' (http://www.youtube.com/user/c011in9s)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
....and maybe get it on film.

My camera is still in the post somewhere, so not yet.

Old September 21st 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

I did natural trials for about 45 minutes on the rocks today. It was
good... What I find is when you "try" to do a line you fall off
somewhere in the middle. When you say "I'm gonna jump on that, go the
whole way, jump off there" you get it first try(and do it quickly with
minimum pre-hops). It's all in the mind, you know.

Old September 21st 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

Borgschulze wrote:
I hope that's a joke too.

so a rabbi, a priest, and a monk walk into a bar, and the bartender
asks "Is this a joke?"

--
zfreak220

trials fund: $371.71/$228
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mouse

I do a little bit of trials on my KH24 and hope to get better and get a
20" trials cycle. I'm not sure why I picked street other than my
inability to learn freestyle and make it look good and the fact that
distance unicycling gets a bit boring after the first couple thousand
miles

--
mouse

Originally Posted by johnfoss
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 21st 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

TrialsUni wrote:
When I get into bigger (pre-hop) SIF hops I like to keep my seat away
from my head and body. I've bumped my seat into my chin before, as
well as my collar bone, chest, etc. Not the most fun. Keeping the
seat away from me on the bigger hops helps me to angle my unicycle
better, if I need to tilt my unicycle to get an extra cm or so.

Thats a nice frame you have there.
Unicycle history

Peter M

--
Probailer2

Supported by www.municycle.com
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 22nd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Det-riot

TrialsUni wrote:
When I get into bigger (pre-hop) SIF hops I like to keep my seat away
from my head and body. I've bumped my seat into my chin before, as well
as my collar bone, chest, etc. Not the most fun. Keeping the seat away
from me on the bigger hops helps me to angle my unicycle better, if I
need to tilt my unicycle to get an extra cm or so.

sometimes when i rolling hop u sets i hit myself in the chest/nexk with
my hand

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP DUDE

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
_*UNICYCLE_FOR_DONUTS!!!!*_