Fixedgear Eccentric Hub?

Old December 2nd 03, 03:09 PM
Tom Nakashima

Default Fixedgear Eccentric Hub?

Just curious, does anyone ride with the White Industries Eccentric fixed
Hub?
The no need for chain tensioners:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/white-hubs.html
-tom

Old December 3rd 03, 01:58 AM
ant

"Tom Nakashima" wrote in message ...
Just curious, does anyone ride with the White Industries Eccentric fixed
Hub?
The no need for chain tensioners:
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/harris/white-hubs.html
-tom

ive got one of those, and love her dearly. there is the occasional
thread about this hub on the fixed gear list i read and i havent heard
a negative comment yet, for both road fixers and offroad ss'ers.

the downside is she's expensive. t'ain't no suzue basic.

-anthony
Old December 3rd 03, 02:56 PM
Eric Larsson

I don't personally, but I ride with someone who's been riding one on a
bike with vertical dropouts. It looks great and he raves about the
performance. I think the only real downside is the price.