Mike? Yoo-hoo, Mike!?!

Old June 4th 10, 04:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

Default Mike? Yoo-hoo, Mike!?!

Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.
Old June 4th 10, 04:24 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick your
dumb ass just the same as always.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old June 4th 10, 02:52 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Bill Weir

On Jun 3, 11:24*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Moi-aussi" wrote in message

Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick your
dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is busy while the rest of us enjoy our freedom. Life is good for
us!

Old June 4th 10, 06:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

I'm not sure how much damage control one can accomplish in jail, but you're
right, he's got issues to deal with that should take a considerable amount
of attention for the foreseeable future.

Old June 4th 10, 06:10 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick
your dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is enjoying some much deserved leisure time that comes from a lifetime
dedicated to anti-social behavior, sorta like you.

Old June 4th 10, 08:39 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick
your dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is enjoying some much deserved leisure time that comes from a
lifetime dedicated to anti-social behavior, sorta like you.

It is better to be anti-social than brainless, sorta like you.

Old June 4th 10, 09:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Bruce Jensen

On Jun 4, 12:39*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
. ..

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
om...
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick
your dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is enjoying some much deserved leisure time that comes from a
lifetime dedicated to anti-social behavior, sorta like you.

It is better to be anti-social than brainless, sorta like you.

And then there's antisocial AND brainless, exactly like ED! How
awesome is THAT???!!!??? :-D
Old June 4th 10, 09:32 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 12:39 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
. ..

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
om...
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to kick
your dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is enjoying some much deserved leisure time that comes from a
lifetime dedicated to anti-social behavior, sorta like you.

It is better to be anti-social than brainless, sorta like you.

And then there's antisocial AND brainless, exactly like ED! How

awesome is THAT???!!!??? :-D

Yeah, but we both know that is not true, don't we!

It is best not to attempt wit if you are witless.

Old June 5th 10, 02:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Bruce Jensen" wrote in message
On Jun 4, 12:39 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
. ..

"Moi-aussi" wrote in message
om...
Where are you? Seems you have some damage control to do.

Good luck with that.

Mr. Vandeman is busy right now with other things. But I am here to
kick
your dumb ass just the same as always.

Mike is enjoying some much deserved leisure time that comes from a
lifetime dedicated to anti-social behavior, sorta like you.

It is better to be anti-social than brainless, sorta like you.

And then there's antisocial AND brainless, exactly like ED! How

awesome is THAT???!!!??? :-D

Yeah, but we both know that is not true, don't we!

No, Ed. We don't know that you're not brainless because YOU continue to
exhibit the lack of brains that you have.

You claim to have spent a life in the pursuit of education, but by every
measure available, you have not pulled it off. This makes you anti-social
and brainless.

Old June 5th 10, 02:25 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,ca.environment,rec.backcountry,rec.bicycles.soc,sci.environment
Moi-aussi

OT Say Mike Burr Social Issues 2 February 26th 08 11:12 AM
Mike Murray - See Blood Thinner Question Below - Mike Murray White Courtesy Phone - Calling Mike Murray, M.D. Leave It To Beaver Racing 0 April 13th 05 04:30 AM
Mike Ride-A-Lot Mountain Biking 5 March 13th 05 05:57 PM
MR Mike V. Tetsuo Shima Mountain Biking 21 June 1st 04 06:19 PM
Mike is Still Here? Tim Bondy Mountain Biking 6 August 10th 03 06:33 PM