WTB Ritchey BioMax Por Bars in 42 cm

Old June 14th 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Al's Velo Esoterica

Default WTB Ritchey BioMax Por Bars in 42 cm

I'm looking for the older bars with the shallow drops in 42 cm, check
the bar end should be stamped 42. I have these bars in 40 cm and 44 cm
that I am willing to trade or I will buy outright. Should be in
excellent condition. Thanks, Al