Who misses Dan Heaton?

Old December 13th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

Default Who misses Dan Heaton?

harper wrote:
Oh, is this a poll? How useful. What have we learned today?

Does a poll allways have to be that you learn something about it?
If you don't want to answer it, then please leave it open and let
people vote who like to vote.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

abbabibble wrote:
cody bent his koxx.

he was working it pretty hard.

Probailer2's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11034

Old December 13th 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

harper wrote:

Oh, is this a poll? How useful. What have we learned today?

They don't have to be useful. There are many things that are
completely unuseful. Seriously, how useful is riding a unicycle? It's
not really, but purely for entertainment purposes. Same with video
game, watching sports, etc. We don't have to learn anything from these
at all, as long as some of us somehow enjoy them.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old December 13th 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Probailer2 wrote:
Does a poll allways have to be that you learn something about it?

Yes, by definition.

Probailer2 wrote:
If you don't want to answer it, then please leave it open and let people
vote who like to vote.

How could I possibly close it? I don't have those rights. Are we in the
right forum here?

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old December 13th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Probailer2

harper wrote:
How could I possibly close it? I don't have those rights. Are we in the
right forum here?

No I don't mean that.
I ment that if you didn't like this threath, go over to the next one
and let it be.

PM

--
Probailer2

john_childs wrote:
Mmmmm... Sexy welds.

musketman wrote:
Kris Holm owns death

Old December 14th 06, 10:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uniryder

Hmmmmmmmm... I didn't know I went anywhere?!?!?

I do have some injuries that are a bit frustrating, but nothing that
keeps me out of the sport. Oh well, nice to see some people "miss"
me!

-Dan

--
uniryder
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old December 14th 06, 10:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Well then Dan let me refrase.....We miss seeing Dans riding. Lol we dont
get much new footy of ya bro, you have some of the smoothest style!

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'Koxx-Breaker!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yjjht3)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

mornish wrote:
Cody plus pain equals funny!

Unicaw89 wrote:
Dude, do I even know you?

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old December 20th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ichirinsha

uniryder wrote:
Hmmmmmmmm... I didn't know I went anywhere?!?!?

I do have some injuries that are a bit frustrating, but nothing that
keeps me out of the sport. Oh well, nice to see some people "miss"
me!

-Dan

I love you Dan and I miss you!!

-Kaori

--
ichirinsha
ichirinsha's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13587

Old December 20th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unifreak7

Yeah... Right... I'm gonna need you riding by.. friday... right..... If
you could get some footage... that would be greeeatttt... thanks....

-Shaun Johanneson

p.s. Dan you did go somewhere, outta my heart. :'(

--
unifreak7

I want to bathe in the death of balance hops.
unifreak7's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old December 20th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tomtrevor

yes!!, I'm the 100th person to miss Dan!

--
tomtrevor

01010100 01101111 01101101 00100000 01010100 01110010 01100101
01110110 01101111 01110010
'KEEPIN' IT WHEEL' (www.mediahug.com/bikes)
WHEEL WALK ON WATER

BLUEGREENORANGEBLACKPURPLEREDWHITEYELLOW
Juggling: If you wanna keep 3 things of the ground put them on a
shelf.
'g' (http://www.google.com.au/)'o' (http://www.google.com.br/)'o'
(http://www.google.co.uk/)'g' (http://www.google.com.ni/)'l'
(http://www.google.to/)'i' (http://www.google.ch/)'n'
(http://www.google.com.mt/)'g' (http://www.google.com.na/)'s'
(http://www.google.rw/)'!'
(http://www.google.com.do/)'t'
(http://mediahug.com/bikes/?page_id=26)'o'
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliced_bread)'m'
(http://www.funnyjunk.com/)''s'
(http://www.freelineskates.com/) 'R'
(http://www.tlb.org/Park-all.lowbw.mpg)'a'
(http://www.burntfaceman.com/)'n'
(http://www.adcott.net/binary/)'d'
(http://tinyurl.com/c1as)'o'
(http://www.cheese.com)'m'
(http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/index.php?var=v0)
'L'
(http://www.mediahug.com/bikes/)'i'
(http://www.virtualgravy.com/)'n'
(http://www.mediahug.com/almax/)'k'
(http://www.cheaphumor.com/)'a'
(http://www.bakedbeans.com)'g'
(http://www.joecartoon.com/)e's'
(http://www.break.com/)
tomtrevor's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12118

Old October 6th 08, 03:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

I miss Dan.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Who misses Dan Heaton? andrewfif Unicycling 0 December 10th 06 09:36 PM
UCI misses an opportunity Robert Chung Racing 13 April 2nd 06 07:14 AM
Near misses Mark UK 39 December 9th 05 04:15 PM
SHAME FILE-Near Misses Road Rage VIC rooman Australia 17 June 17th 05 01:55 AM
On the roads - how often per ride - near misses? Badger_South General 78 July 16th 04 11:54 AM