A must see thread!!!

Old November 12th 08, 08:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
066999566

Default A must see thread!!!

I just wanted to know how all of you got started on unicycling. If you
would like to share your story you can do so on this thread. I can't
wait to see them

--
066999566
Old November 12th 08, 08:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
saskatchewanian

Find my answer in one of the following threads

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sea...earchid=897824

--
saskatchewanian
Old November 12th 08, 08:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BurnerDave

I never considered riding a unicycle until I saw them up close at
Burning Man in August 2007. That got me thinking about it, how neat it
would be to ride across the playa on a uni for miles and miles! The
idea stuck in my head after I got back to Ottawa but I didn't do
anything about it until, while walking in "the Market" one September
evening with my girlfriend, a unicyclist rode past us. We stopped him
and talked a bit (I wonder who that was). He gave me some good info. My
24" arrived at the end of October and the rest is history.
By the way, Saskachewanian, I can't open the thread above.

--
BurnerDave

Dave

This is me, this is my video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=cz62gzgdGos
Old November 12th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Axi

I have always rode my bike without hands and that really annoyed my
dad.
I was first just a joke, that he would buy a bike without handbar and
give it to me so I wouldnt ever need to use hands while riding. And so
it began...

--
Axi
Old November 12th 08, 08:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclerperson

I always wanted to ride the unicycle but always put it off because I
didn't know where to get one and was too lazy to find out. Then my
brother got a 20'' torker cx which I liked and learned how to uni on.
Then I got a 24'' bedford and upgraded to a nimbus II Muni with isis hub
and kh cranks which was bought here on the forum

--
unicyclerperson

Andrew

"The only thing worse than no T.V., is golf on T.V."-Malcolm
in the Middle
Anyone near Tottenham or Schomberg, Ontario?
"What is it about a girl in a dumpster?"-The
Simpsons
Old November 12th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
1-wheeled-grape

youtube!!!

--
1-wheeled-grape

*this signature is pointless... do not **even bother reading it, it
would be a waste of time

you wasted your time didn't you?
*
*"You must have shot an awefull lot of tigers sir"
"Yes... I used a machine gun!"
* *
**
*
Old November 12th 08, 10:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

my brother is a juggler and i went to some shop with it.. i was good on
a bike, so my father bought me the unicycle, and i tried and failed,
after some weeks/months, i tried again and found some videos of kris
holm etc, and decided i wanted to give it a try!

--
sigve

_*Sorry_for_my_english_it's_not_great,_but_I_work_ hard_to_get_it_better_
*_
Old November 13th 08, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UnICycleRoCKs

I first saw a unicycle in my juggling club at school . I saw it and
thought, oh thats cool, then never thought about it again until a year
later. Then I was looking for some but didn't know where to look so I
kind of gave up, but then that day I was walking around a town near mine
and we decided to go in the bike shop, and there was a cx sitting there
so I bought it . Then I went home and practiced all day for a week and
finally got it.

--
UnICycleRoCKs

What is your favorite color?
Blue. No...yelooooooow
From Monty Python Holy Grail
Old November 13th 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dudewithasock

This forum.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended.

spazdude222 wrote:
Doing good doesn't make you good any more than doing a girl makes you a
girl.

Old November 13th 08, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
petad

I started after my older brother started, but he doesn't ride as much
anymore. How he got into uniing is pretty interesting, though--he saw a
crappy Torker Cx in his gym's closet and decided he wanted to learn to
ride it, so he came to school 30 minutes early for the next month or so
until he learned to ride. Now I am going to the same school and it's
kinda weird and cool to see and ride the same uni that got my brother
and I riding.

--
petad

')--360unispin-O