UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Old December 2nd 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

Default UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Brian O.;1141796 wrote:
Funny, I was just about to post that link haha.

Hah those were on sale last year for the same price. I guess they have
a lot of backstock in them.

IsaacSteiner;1141797 wrote:
3 Nimbus hi-top saddles ??

For what ? :P

-Isaac

just to have, I have two unicycles without saddles right now, and I
could pretty easily build up a third, and they are a lot nicer for
people learning than the one I have now for my learner.

--
ntappin

'how to build a strong comfy saddle from junk.'
(http://tinyurl.com/hxcb3)
Old December 2nd 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
timekeeper

Brian O.;1141796 wrote:
Funny, I was just about to post that link haha.

Well I'm just so quick its ridiculous. Ladies call me the one minute
wonder for a reason!

--
timekeeper
Old December 3rd 08, 12:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
vicuniclub

one min wonder... sorry to hear that... haha
cheers
bry

--
vicuniclub
Old December 3rd 08, 01:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Why can't UDC Oz have 12 days of Christmas specials*???*

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

*'Can't wait till this game is finally released.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcuZlRC3dYM)*
Old December 3rd 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gangstertaco

^ Canada too

--
gangstertaco

You can't learn if you can't understand. You can't understand if you
can't learn. Therefore you can learn if you can understand and you can
understand if you can learn....

Phil_on_uni wrote:
hey inflatable people are people too

Old December 3rd 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mill_mobile

Hazmat;1141984 wrote:
Why can't UDC Oz have 12 days of Christmas specials*???*

Coz they dont have as big of a customer base as US, so their sales are
alot less, resulting in income alot less, so its not viable for them to
sell at such low margins.

--
mill_mobile
Old December 3rd 08, 01:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

Hazmat;1141984 wrote:
Why can't UDC Oz have 12 days of Christmas specials*???*

Because they don't stock as much crap that people don't want?

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Seven* items so far and more to come! * New Poster *
Old December 3rd 08, 05:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ntappin

gangstertaco;1141996 wrote:
^ Canada too

Canadian UDC still has some awesome deals. They have an amazing deal on
their Nimbus Bag, something like over 50% off.

Old December 3rd 08, 05:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

What's a nimbus bag?

--
wickedbob

R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG
'Add wickedbob to your ignore list' (http://tinyurl.com/3dfrko).

Ducttape wrote:
haha! I'm rubbing off on people again....

My posts don't count they came from MR...would they matter anyways?
Old December 3rd 08, 06:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

a bag for unicyclists that says nimbus on it.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"