Comments on Campy Scirocco Wheels?

Old July 29th 03, 04:11 AM
Alan

Default Comments on Campy Scirocco Wheels?

I have seen some very good deals on the Campy Scirocco wheels. Any
experiences pro or con? I've always ridden conventional wheels but I can
buy these wheels significantly cheaper than similar quality 3x wheels w
quality rims. I am usually fairly easy on wheels even though I weigh about
165. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Alan

New Wheels!! tcmedara Mountain Biking 4 May 24th 04 12:08 PM
how to align multiple sets of disk wheels Lennie Garcia Mountain Biking 4 March 3rd 04 02:52 PM
FA: Campagnolo Record on Gel 280 Track Wheels Ian Yates General 1 January 16th 04 04:54 PM
Why are the wheels big? Why not tiny wheels? Kolaga Xiuhtecuhtli General 45 November 5th 03 10:25 PM