RBR Stats

Old October 29th 04, 09:23 PM

119 ??
111 Kveck
102 J.T.
97 CritPoo
=====================================

-Ken
Old October 29th 04, 10:33 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On 29 Oct 2004 13:23:57 -0700, Papai Digital wrote:
197 ??
119 ??

Chung, and Munro and I. Or the other way around.

--
Firefox Web Browser - Rediscover the web - http://getffox.com/
Old October 29th 04, 10:46 PM
Robert Chung

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On 29 Oct 2004 13:23:57 -0700, Papai Digital wrote:
197 ??
119 ??

Chung, and Munro and I. Or the other way around.

There. That's fixed.

--
Why I believe in our president
http://gadflyer.com/articles/print.php?ArticleID=249

Old October 30th 04, 01:30 AM
Dave

Papai Digital wrote:
All time top posters to RBR
4837 (A.Vern.A.)
3678
3653
3355
3332
3211
3129
3032
3020
2907
=======================================
Last month's (Sept. 2004) top posters
221 Bill C.
197 ??
175 Laff.
129 Philip Morris agency
129 T.K.
127 Henry Chang
119 ??
111 Kveck
102 J.T.
97 CritPoo
=====================================

-Ken

These lists would be more interesting if you could sort by OP. That is,
who originates the most threads. Then sort by how long the threads are.

Dave
Old October 30th 04, 02:09 AM
Stewart Fleming

Dave wrote:

These lists would be more interesting if you could sort by OP. That is,
who originates the most threads. Then sort by how long the threads are.

Then you could calculate a troll index or something too...
Old October 30th 04, 07:30 PM
k.j.papai

"Dave" wrote in message
Papai Digital wrote:
All time top posters to RBR
4837 (A.Vern.A.)
3678
3653
3355
3332
3211
3129
3032
3020
2907
=======================================
Last month's (Sept. 2004) top posters
221 Bill C.
197 ??
175 Laff.
129 Philip Morris agency
129 T.K.
127 Henry Chang
119 ??
111 Kveck
102 J.T.
97 CritPoo
=====================================

These lists would be more interesting if you could sort by OP. That is,
who originates the most threads. Then sort by how long the threads are.

I hear you, but I'd need an extra few hours in the day to do that.
The numbers above are courtesy Google newsgroups stat counters.

-Ken

Old October 30th 04, 08:30 PM
B. Lafferty

"k.j.papai" wrote in message

Last month's (Sept. 2004) top posters
221 Bill C.
197 ??
175 Laff.

Damn! I made the podium. Watch out Bill. I'm going to train through
December and come at you in January.

Old October 31st 04, 05:41 AM
Robert Chung

From: "B. Lafferty"

Damn! I made the podium. Watch out Bill. I'm going to train through
December and come at you in January.

I'd really be interested in the stats on threads started.

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...icycles.racing

--
A proud member of the reality-based community.