Stronglight TT chainrings; 55 x 42; plus a lot of commuter rings

Old April 29th 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Stronglight TT chainrings; 55 x 42; plus a lot of commuter rings

I have a set of nearly new Stronglight time trial chainrings, 55 x 42
teeth. They came with a set of cranks I bought on here and I don't
need them. They seem to be modern era since the 55 has six of those
pins on it for smoother shifting. $25. Email me for pics.

I also have which I'll basically give away if you buy other items (see
my other ads):

* Shimano 52 130mm (4 out of 10 condition)
* unknown brand 52 144mm (5 out of 10)
* Specialized 46 110mm (3 out of 10)
* SR 42 130mm (5 out of 10)
* unknown "Made in USA" 39 tooth 130mm (3 out of 10)