Bike Rental in Cleveland, OH?

Old August 11th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Sweet Old Bob

Default Bike Rental in Cleveland, OH?

I'm going to a convention in Sept, 11-15, at the Convention Center,
staying downtown (I think) not to far from there.

Is there anyplace in Cleveland that might rent me a bike for a week?

Thanks in advance!

--
Bob Kastigar;
Home: http://www.neiu.edu/~rkastiga Work: http://www.wgntv.com

"Sweet Old Bob" (or just the initials)

Old August 11th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
George Farnsworth

For some time I've been collecting information on user experiences
taking bikes on planes, trains, buses, boats, etc. There's lots of
stuff on rentals, folding bikes, boxing, airlines, and railroads around
the world and how to ride in/out of about 150 airports.

The Cleveland entry is kind of old, but FWIW:
"Century Cycle, rents by the hour or day. - They are located in Penninsula."

See it at http://www.BikeAccess.net

George

Old August 12th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Dave

Check on Fridrichs bike shop close to downtown cleveland www.fridrichs.com .
Marcs the fellow you want to talk to their, they've been in business since
1890's. No connection just a happy customer
Enjoy your trip, lots to do ,and see here
Dave

Old August 12th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Veloise

Sweet Old Bob wrote:
I'm going to a convention in Sept, 11-15, at the Convention Center,
staying downtown (I think) not to far from there.

Is there anyplace in Cleveland that might rent me a bike for a week?

Thanks in advance!

Look up the bike clubs. I can think of several people in the area with
a "stable" who might be willing to lend/rent their 5th- or 7th-favorite
ride to you.

HTH

--Karen D.

Bike-friendly cities? cfsmtb Australia 8 July 31st 06 12:23 AM
Choosing a Bike - Newbie Help Von Fourche Techniques 11 July 7th 06 12:21 AM
The Ugly Bike [email protected] General 4 October 17th 05 02:43 PM
Evaulating a bike Paul Cassel Techniques 96 August 22nd 05 11:45 PM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Techniques 0 June 1st 04 04:54 AM