Algonquin Randonné Aug 30th

Old August 18th 06, 01:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
BPaton

Default Algonquin Randonné Aug 30th

For the intrepid ones, our regular group has the idea to do a tour of
Algonquin Park August 30th of this year stating and finishing in
Haliburton. The route will follow highway 35, 60, 127 and some back
roads. Expected pace to be about 30kph. Rain date Friday Sept. 1st.

Fee: nothing
Prizes/swag: none
Support: none on the road, but we will billet any out-of-towners who
care to join.

Here is a map:
http://tinyurl.com/jvn73

We figure it is about 250km in total.

All welcome to join. If it is successful we may organize a big, formal
tour for next season. Be a test pilot! Drop an e-mail if you want
details.

Cheers,
Blake