Where's Ed?

Old October 21st 05, 11:03 AM
Michael J. Klein

Default Where's Ed?

Is something missing from ARBR?
--
Michael J. Klein & Asian Castings Consortium

Yangmei Jen (Hukou), Taoyuan Hsien, Taiwan, ROC
Please replace mousepotato with asiancastings
Mozilla Thunderbird
Old October 21st 05, 12:20 PM
Peter Clinch

Michael J. Klein wrote:
Is something missing from ARBR?

Possibly the need for an active killfile, but aside from that nothing's
missing from earlier in the year that I'm actually /missing/...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

Old October 21st 05, 02:42 PM
Michael J. Klein

Peter Clinch wrote:
Michael J. Klein wrote:

Is something missing from ARBR?

Possibly the need for an active killfile, but aside from that nothing's
missing from earlier in the year that I'm actually /missing/...

Pete.

you make a good point Pete. something missing may not be missed.

Old October 21st 05, 06:33 PM
Joao

Michael J. Klein wrote:
Is something missing from ARBR?

Do not speak its name, for it might be summoned back from the darkness.
Old October 21st 05, 06:34 PM
Michael J. Klein

Joao wrote:

Michael J. Klein wrote:

Is something missing from ARBR?

Do not speak its name, for it might be summoned back from the darkness.

or dare risk a top post, that mightiest of all incantations.

Old October 21st 05, 09:10 PM
Joao

Michael J. Klein wrote:
Joao wrote:

Do not speak its name, for it might be summoned back from the darkness.

or dare risk a top post, that mightiest of all incantations.

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo............
Old October 21st 05, 10:35 PM

In , on 10/21/05
at 06:03 PM, "Michael J. Klein" said:

Is something missing from ARBR?

What has been missing is the stupidity of asking and moronic replies
giving him a reason to come back.

Jeez, I though you all were smarter than that. Guess not. You'll get what
you deserve unless he takes the highroad and ignores your idiocy.

Old October 22nd 05, 12:22 AM
Leif

Jeez, I though you all were smarter than that. Guess not. You'll get what
you deserve unless he takes the highroad and ignores your idiocy.

Guess we fooled you.

Oh well. We couldn't have kept up the facade forever.

Old October 22nd 05, 11:33 PM
GOD

Ed Dolan is alive and well and is now only lurking on this freaking
newsgroup. The fact is that no one here deserves any communications
from me. Please note that I have now become a GOD. I shall henceforth
treat any of you as a GOD would treat you - with disdain and contempt
which most all of you on this freaking newsgroup deserves. Yea, I am
not a GOD of love, but a GOD of hate.

It is interesting to note all the one liners of late on this group now
that I am no longer a regular poster. One liners are ever the hallmark
of idiots. Only the Great Ed Dolan was capable of posting thoughts that
ran to more than one line.

GOD