I must try this on the local cycle path

Old September 6th 06, 08:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default I must try this on the local cycle path

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-Dof2Q-Ck

;-)

Old September 6th 06, 08:57 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Artoi

In article ,
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-Dof2Q-Ck

We don't get enough leaves in autumn...
Old September 6th 06, 09:19 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Travis

wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-Dof2Q-Ck

Oh, that's just mean. The other one with the Scotsman in a kilt asking
people to help him climb a ladder was good harmless fun though.

Travis

Old September 6th 06, 10:33 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

On 2006-09-06, Travis (aka Bruce)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU-Dof2Q-Ck

Oh, that's just mean. The other one with the Scotsman in a kilt asking
people to help him climb a ladder was good harmless fun though.

They all let go of the ladder! What if he'd fallen?

--
TimC
DISCLAIMER: THIS DISCLAIMER IS NOT REQUIRED BY LEADER KIBO. THIS ARTICLE