A Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year

Old December 22nd 06, 05:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Mark Hickey

Default A Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

Didn't like the 'bent, don't like any in your face Christian
references. We can bend this thread to how many have died in the name
of religions, or how many have suffered and suffer today, or how
organized religion is all about power, greed, guilt, money....but maybe
not.

I think the guy who's birth is celebrated this time of year would
agree with you on all counts. Especially the 'bent thing. ;-)

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Old December 22nd 06, 09:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Mark Hickey writes:
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote:

Didn't like the 'bent, don't like any in your face Christian
references. We can bend this thread to how many have died in the name
of religions, or how many have suffered and suffer today, or how
organized religion is all about power, greed, guilt, money....but maybe
not.

I think the guy who's birth is celebrated this time of year would
agree with you on all counts.

Frank Zappa, Beethoven, Mozart, me, and my next door neighbour?

Sure. We'll use any excuse to celebrate anything.
It's the Sagittarian thing to do.

The original Saint Nicklaus had the right idea.
Suprising people with nice stuff that they could
really use is kewl. I like people.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old December 23rd 06, 03:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article . com,
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" writes:

Mark Hickey wrote:
" wrote:

Posted on http://bikejournal.com

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Peleton150.jpg

Tell the kids that Santa's a myth, but don't let the little darlings
see him on a (gasp) 'bent!

*| ;-) }

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Plus the 'Luke 2:11, 12 thing...leave yer religion in the church pls....

Forcing reindeers to ride bicycles is animal cruelty.

cheers,
Tom

Old December 23rd 06, 06:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Sornson

Mark Hickey wrote:
" wrote:

Posted on http://bikejournal.com

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Peleton150.jpg

Tell the kids that Santa's a myth, but don't let the little darlings
see him on a (gasp) 'bent!

*| ;-) }

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Plus the 'Luke 2:11, 12 thing...leave yer religion in the church
pls....

Forcing reindeers to ride bicycles is animal cruelty.

Calling an overwieght man "fatboy" sounds like hate speech to me.

Old December 23rd 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Banned

mark wrote:

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

Plus the 'Luke 2:11, 12 thing...leave yer religion in the church pls....

I'm pretty sure Christmas is (or was at one time) a religious holiday.

mark

Well Santa and a Christmas tree is certainly religious, but Pagan in
origin...Christmas can be described by some as somebody's birthday but
it is a commercial holiday, observed with gusto in places like Japan,
which is mostly Shinto.

Didn't like the 'bent, don't like any in your face Christian
references. We can bend this thread to how many have died in the name
of religions, or how many have suffered and suffer today, or how
organized religion is all about power, greed, guilt, money....but maybe
not.

Nothing personal, Peter, but you clicked on the link. There's no
guarantee that you are going to like it.

Didn't ask for a guarantee and there is nothing that says I gotta bow
to the idea that some biblical reference is always a good thing. A
little research as to how the bible was writtten, by whom, and why is
great reading. Now there is an excercise in power, greed.

Old December 23rd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

mark wrote:

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

Plus the 'Luke 2:11, 12 thing...leave yer religion in the church pls....

Nothing personal, Peter, but you clicked on the link. There's no
guarantee that you are going to like it.

Didn't ask for a guarantee ....

You pays your money and you takes your chances with links, though.
Probably few people would have even noticed the "Luke 2:11, 12 thing" if
you had not quoted it.

Old December 23rd 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
ups.com...

mark wrote:

[...]

Maybe someone should invent a wikibible

Old December 23rd 06, 07:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

Mark Hickey wrote:
" wrote:

Posted on http://bikejournal.com

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Peleton150.jpg

Tell the kids that Santa's a myth, but don't let the little darlings
see him on a (gasp) 'bent!

*| ;-) }

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

Plus the 'Luke 2:11, 12 thing...leave yer religion in the church pls....

Forcing reindeers to ride bicycles is animal cruelty.

Not as bad as forcing them to take EPO. Is the new reindeer named
"Floyd'?

Old December 23rd 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Ozark Bicycle

mark wrote:

[...]

"Religion is the opium of the people." Which Marx brother said that? ;-)

A Merry Christmas And a Happy New Year [email protected] General 22 December 23rd 06 10:46 PM
Merry Christmas am-b!!! GARTINsux Mountain Biking 1 December 26th 05 12:32 AM
Merry Christmas John UK 11 December 25th 05 09:18 PM
Merry Christmas JD... Bob R. Mountain Biking 3 December 21st 04 09:22 PM
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! amirm Australia 7 December 25th 03 02:52 PM