Get Free Gifts!!! Ipod, Laptop, Handy,...for only 40$ The Best Thing ever!!!!

Old February 25th 05, 03:33 PM

Default Get Free Gifts!!! Ipod, Laptop, Handy,...for only 40$ The Best Thing ever!!!!

I wrote in a little while ago and asked people what they thought about
these free gifts. I am moving up the lists and after I get a gift I
will be able then to know if it is a scam or not.

here is a post that I am reposting now for feed back.

If you look all over the internet and you will find that these kind of
adds offers are popping up everywhere on the internet, from
freeipods.com to AOL and Netscape promotions. Even large DSL providers
are offering in my area are offering these kinds of "gifts" for new
costumiers. There is no reason to at all to scam anyone it would be Bad
for business!

It works this way: some people get together and think of a gimmick
thing to sell, it doesn't not matter what, because it is not about
what they are selling. These people build a web page with counters and
automated registry. They go through Paypal, increasing their business
any getting money from Paypal for that. (Paypal is a fantastic
service.) Then these people post something on all the major actions,
ebay, yahoo, also every online forum. So this company gets three or
four suspicious costumers lining up for free gifts, ok maybe more like
200 people. They all say "well, it is only 40 bucks wasted if it is a
scam." In two week or less they get their gift in the mail.
Capitalism grabs them and the really get interested. These people spend
some more money on the site and tell all their friends as well as post
things all over the net. The "company" does well based n the
popularity of the peripherals, laptops, iPods, or just plain cold hard
cashhttp://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id=16614

So, 4000 people over a two month span have all paid these folks $40.
Many of the people on the list have already gotten gifts,in fact and
are coming back for more. The original teams of gifted salesmen are
$16,000 richer by this point. The longer the lists the more money these
guys make it snow balls in larger and larger. (hey these guys could
fill a room with cash like in the movie Blow) or have a number so long
on the paypal registry that it dose not even fit! Why stop all the cash
buy not giver a gift! Or 40,000 gifts! It would be bad business.

Large companies are cashing in on the Ipod craze as well, it is the
best promotion ever! Free ipod but first you have to buy my product.
The economy is at an all time low for retail both on the net and at the
store front. Fewer people are using Netscape's plan or AOL.

There is no reason in the world why these people would not give a gift.
I am even thinking about starting my own but make it far more personal
and with more products to sell. If these guys scammed one person we
would all know, (would work my @ss of to let you all know!)

I am testing these things as are many of you. I paid 40 bucks and my
name is on a list. I am happy to see it there. I wanted it to be at the
bottom so that I could test this out.

Please use my link to access these pages and see if this works for you.
http://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id=16614
Only 40 ducks can get you a free I pod.

The key is to get on the list when it first starts up, watch the sights
for new gifts. Wait for their notification and then the second they
open pounce. Remember use this link.
http://www.power2source.com/index.php?ref_id=16614