Good Trails in North Georgia

Old June 28th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
J. Ryan

Default Good Trails in North Georgia

Hi,
My wife and I are heading up to North Eastern Georgia for vacation for
a couple of days. We were planning on doing some pretty serious
ridding but we aren't familiar enough with the area to know where any
good trails are. I found the Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike trails
online and it seems like a great place to ride. Does anyone have any
advice or ideas for us? We will be just outside of Helen Georgia.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Old June 28th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Paul Myron Hobson

J. Ryan wrote:
Hi,
My wife and I are heading up to North Eastern Georgia for vacation for
a couple of days. We were planning on doing some pretty serious
ridding but we aren't familiar enough with the area to know where any
good trails are. I found the Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike trails
online and it seems like a great place to ride. Does anyone have any
advice or ideas for us? We will be just outside of Helen Georgia.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Ask www.sorba.org. They'll know much more than me.
\\paul