type of spoke for Rolf Sestriere ??

Old September 1st 04, 12:36 AM
Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles

The spoke length required for a Rolf Sestriere is listed on the decal on
the
side of the rim (a nice feature I wish we'd see more often!). Any
lightweight (15/17) db spoke will do just fine, nothing special that
requires a specific spoke.

While were talking about these (nice IMHO) wheels, how about
replacment rims? Availiable?

They were available not too long ago, but haven't checked lately. You can
probably substitute the newer Bontrager rims with the offset spoke bed
(reduced dish on the rear wheel), but I'm not sure what effect that will
have on spoke length.

--Mike Jacoubowsky
Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReaction.com
IMBA, BikesBelong, NBDA member

two odd wheel-building techniques [email protected] Techniques 63 August 26th 04 03:08 PM
Breaking Spokes Roger Zoul Techniques 90 July 13th 04 06:59 PM
Proper tension for Rolf Sestriere? Matt O'Toole Techniques 9 October 30th 03 04:57 AM
MA3 rim failure, where to now B Techniques 258 October 10th 03 08:46 PM
VDB admits doping...? HB Racing 123 October 9th 03 09:34 PM