Back to the hills from the flatlands.

Old April 14th 07, 01:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

Default Back to the hills from the flatlands.

What a bumpy trip it was for those 1300 plus miles one way. No way to
Winn Dixie. The bike had the ride of its life in that rack on the back
of the car. Rode only early mornings and after 7 pm for 9 days. Seen
maybe the most bikes since trip to the windy City area back in 2001.
Speed was on my side. Passed every rider due to slow motion riders
with no judgement of space and time. On the way home got to see the
aftermath of Jersey's grovenor crash and even got into the bumper to
bumper from it for about an hour. Its good to be home from the slow
motion Dixie. My bike's frame sports 2 Disney stickers and one Ron
Jons decal. Just something to remember this vacation by and a start of
a new job on monday. Since there won't be any more vacations till a
year at the new job. But I do get a week off with pay from Xmas till
the day after the new year.

Old April 16th 07, 06:41 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
JD

On Apr 14, 5:45 am, "Crazy Fred" wrote:
Ron Jons decal.

The K-Mart of surf shops.

JD

Back to Back Epic Uni Rides aspenmike Unicycling 11 August 17th 05 05:23 AM
fun with hills audrey UK 18 August 10th 05 04:58 PM
Hills Keith Willoughby UK 5 May 15th 04 02:54 PM
Hills Iain Jones UK 9 April 12th 04 09:58 PM
Harper in the flatlands Klaas Bil Unicycling 2 October 21st 03 11:41 AM