Biker Killed by Mountain Lion

Old March 24th 04, 03:04 AM
Tom Sherman

Default No longer Back on Topic (note to readers)

Jack Davis wrote:

Dear readers,

As you may have noticed, these boardless chess games can go on indefinitely
with no winner ever declared. This one is not yet a record but might be
getting close....

There was an OT thread on alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent of over 600
postings where over 500 of the posts were contributed by two posters.

Old March 24th 04, 04:34 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Biker Killed by Mountain Lion

Edward Dolan wrote:

[snip]

Mr. Dolan,

You can be quite entertaining when you (figuratively) start foaming at
the mouth.

Old March 25th 04, 03:02 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[snip]

Mr. Dolan,

You can be quite entertaining when you (figuratively) start foaming at
the mouth.

Mr. Sherman,

Bailing out on me once more. That is the coward's way out.

(with apologies to the original script writers)

NARRATOR:
In the frozen land of Nador, they were forced to eat Ed Dolan's
minstrels.
MINSTREL: [high-pitched]
Get back! Eee!
NARRATOR:
And there was much rejoicing.

Old March 25th 04, 01:03 PM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

(Zaniness is not going to get you off my hook. I have lost all respect
for you and I shall henceforth treat you like you deserve to be
treated. Enjoy!)

So what else is new from this Jew Hater and this America Hater. But
mostly he is just a Bush Hater. Please note the repetition of the key
word Hater. But maybe I am being too partisan myself. So let me point
out in the interest of fairness that Sherman is also a Palestinian
Lover, an Al-Qaeda Lover and a Kerry Lover.

Now you can see why I am disgusted and revolted by this miserable
creature who pretends to be an American. That he resides anywhere here
in the Upper Midwest is another insult we have to endure from this
treasonous SOB. Why the hell doesn't he just go to France (decadent
and corrupt) where he would be right at home over there in the land of
permanent cowards and sympathizers with murderers.

Mr. Dolan,

What you have written above is one of the most idiotic things I have
ever read, and is on a lower level than kindergarten name called. The
accusations are not even worth rebutting.

[YAWN]

Old March 25th 04, 02:23 PM
Arne

Damn mountain lion...

Arne

=====================

Old March 25th 04, 09:45 PM
Freewheeling

"If you don't do that, then you do your zany
bit or your bored bit. But no matter what you do, you **** me off no
end."

My sister does stuff like this to me. It's sort of the way she entertains
herself.

--
--Scott
om...

Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

The main problem I am having with you (other than your despicable
opinions on everything) is that you do not rebut my arguments, but
instead you sidestep them. If you don't do that, then you do your zany
bit or your bored bit. But no matter what you do, you **** me off no
end.

As to what I have written above about you, I would just once like to
hear you say something very, very good about the Jews, Americans and
Bush without at the same time equating them to their opposites. Also,
I would just once like to hear you say something very, very bad about
the Palestinians, Al-Qaeda, and Kerry, again without out at the same
time equating them to their opposites. Can't do it can you?

And for good measure, see if you can find something very, very nasty
to say about the g.d. French.

Ed Dolan - Idiotic in Minnesota

PS. Don't you mean kindergarten name "calling" above. "Called" doesn't
make any sense and is grammatically incorrect.

Old March 26th 04, 01:41 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

... But no matter what you do, you **** me off no end.

And...

Old March 27th 04, 01:29 AM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

... But no matter what you do, you **** me off no end.

And...

Nope, he can't find anything good to say about the Jews, about America
or about Bush. He can't even find anything bad to say about the g.d.
French. That is how far gone he is.

Anyone who believes that Jews = Zionists is an idiot.
http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

The United States was the first country to fully embrace human rights
[1] and due process with the Bill of Rights. Unfortunately, the
reactionary wing of the Republican Party, represented by Attorney
General Ashcroft and Defense Secretary Rumsfeld is trying to do away
with these rights.

Bush has done the world a service by making clear the agenda of the
economic neo-imperialists and has united many of the less economically
developed countries to stand together to oppose the worst abuses of the
WTO and to at least delay the FTAA.

The French are completely wrong in prohibiting the wearing of
headscarves by Muslim women in the schools. In addition, almost 18%
voted for the neo-fascist le Pen in the last presidential election.

[1] At least for white males.

Old March 27th 04, 02:39 PM
Tom Sherman

Edward Dolan wrote:

... The only thing however that would bring
you around is an Israeli rocket falling directly on your head like
what happened to Yassim, the Hamas "spiritual" leader. Now what Israel
needs to do is kill that other ******* Arafat and then maybe some
progress could be made.

What is really needed is for the Palestinians to also have nuclear
weapons [1]. Then the question of who lives west of the Jordan River
could be conclusively settled - no one.

[1] Not a totally unrealistic scenario, if the fundamentalists succeed
in assassinating Musharraf (they have come very close several times in
the last year).

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mohandas Gandhi