Saint Edward the Grate is Levitating!

Old October 31st 08, 04:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Saint Edward the Grate is Levitating!

Edward Dolan wrote:
The eternal laws of physics are for naught where Saint Edward the Great is
concerned. I have noted of late that I seem to be levitating. This has got
to be due to my Extreme Holiness. No doubt, I am preparing to ascend into
Heaven without having to go through the bother of dying. This of course is
in accordance with my Immaculate Conception.[...]

No Ed, that is just gas from IBS.

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.