Raleigh folding cycle carry bag?

Old August 23rd 05, 03:01 PM
Mark

Default Raleigh folding cycle carry bag?

Hello,
I have seen that they do foldable Raleigh cycle carry bags in Argos for only
£20. Has anyone got one? If so, how suitable would they be for packing a MTB
into? and how small does the bag fold down to when in use.

Old August 23rd 05, 04:27 PM
Phil Cook

Mark wrote:

I have seen that they do foldable Raleigh cycle carry bags in Argos for only
£20.

So they do. Not "Raleigh" as such, product number 0362889
www.argos.co.uk

Has anyone got one? If so, how suitable would they be for packing a MTB
into? and how small does the bag fold down to when in use.

I think you would need the full size version for an MTB

product number 0362913

If in doubt use the Argos suck it and see method. Their 16 day money
back guarantee is very generous.
Old August 24th 05, 09:11 AM

I have got one and have no negative comments, and it was cheap.It is
not ultralight , being made of robust cloth, but you could roll it up
to put on a carrier.It seems to be the right size for any bike within
reason.The shop will let you have a look at it in its bag , and at
least weigh it.

BMA page updated Just zis Guy, you know? UK 8 March 4th 05 11:35 PM
[Long] ASA vs CTC Not Responding UK 18 January 20th 05 12:36 AM
South West trains doesn't want cyclists as 'customers'... Howard UK 363 July 20th 04 11:42 PM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM
Pick 'n Pay Cape Argus Cycle Tour - Cape Town, South Africa, 2004 David Cowie Racing 0 August 28th 03 10:29 PM