"Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife!

Old December 28th 05, 08:34 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

Default "Harmless" Recreation Kills Wildlife!

Mr Vandeman,
I recently saw this sign in my local wilderness area.
What does it mean?
http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=313042

Old December 29th 05, 06:26 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:34:49 -0500, anonymous_joe
wrote:

..Mr Vandeman,
..I recently saw this sign in my local wilderness area.
..What does it mean?
..http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=313042

It means you are home!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Old December 30th 05, 08:01 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment

MB top-posted:

Please refrain from posting pornographic material. I have reported
this posting.

Wish you'd been around to chastise Fagerlin a few years ago! LOL

Bill "scarred, still" S.