Levi has the package

Old July 16th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

Default Levi has the package

Keith wrote:
On 15 Jul 2006 19:38:25 -0700, "Warren G" wrote:

Andre wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.
Are we saying that Levi is a confirmed doper too ?

Some have tried to tempt him.

Source ?

Christian theology holds that Satan is the source of temptation.

There are other explanations. I'm pretty sure tri-chicks are the source
of temptation. I may start my own religion.
Old July 16th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tim Lines wrote:
There are other explanations. I'm pretty sure tri-chicks are the source
of temptation. I may start my own religion.

I'll join up if the rituals involve swapping pulls with a hot tri-chick.

Old July 16th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

Andre wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Maars wrote:
According to Lance on OLN.
Are we saying that Levi is a confirmed doper too ?
Some have tried to tempt him.

Source ?

Christian theology holds that Satan is the source of temptation.

There are other explanations. I'm pretty sure tri-chicks are the source
of temptation. I may start my own religion.

Major tri-chick action on the paved MUTs that intersect the offroad trails I
rode today. At one point the trails take you onto the paved loop they all use
for about a quarter mile and I ended up merging onto the pavement right behind a
tribabe. Amazing that I was able to hang on riding a mountain bike. Almost
missed my turn off back onto the trails.

Blue shorts with amazing motion beneath the lycra.

Ron
Old July 17th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Stu Fleming

Donald Munro wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:

There are other explanations. I'm pretty sure tri-chicks are the source
of temptation. I may start my own religion.

I'll join up if the rituals involve swapping pulls with a hot tri-chick.

Tri-chicks are high-maintenance.
Old July 17th 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Stu Fleming wrote:

Donald Munro wrote:
Tim Lines wrote:

There are other explanations. I'm pretty sure tri-chicks are the source
of temptation. I may start my own religion.

I'll join up if the rituals involve swapping pulls with a hot tri-chick.

Tri-chicks are high-maintenance.

You don't want to get involved with that sort of girl. I hear they can't
handle their bikes properly.

And they have something against drafting,

Old July 17th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mark Fennell

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I'll join up if the rituals involve swapping pulls with a hot
tri-chick.

Tri-chicks are high-maintenance.

You don't want to get involved with that sort of girl. I hear they can't
handle their bikes properly.

And they have something against drafting,

Perfect match...I have something against pulling.

Old July 17th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

RonSonic wrote:

I ended up merging onto the pavement right behind a
tribabe.

I like the word "tribabe" a lot. Consider it stolen.
Old July 17th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tim Lines

Stu Fleming wrote:

Tri-chicks are high-maintenance.

Tribabes are, by definition, female. Is there a low or medium
maintenance subset of females that you could contrast trichicks with in
order to help me process the information you're trying to convey?
Old July 17th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Mark Fennell wrote:
Perfect match...I have something against pulling.

Yes, but you'll crash before you reach their bottom.

Levi, what have you done for us lately? Hunter Racing 1 June 17th 06 10:28 AM
Benotto Cello Tape ~ White ~ $2 package Peter Schwar Marketplace 0 April 24th 06 12:59 AM
Levi & Odessa Claudius Vitalis Racing 1 July 26th 05 02:47 PM
Levi didn't know...? Jet Racing 17 July 26th 05 02:00 PM
Package arrived but item missing SteveA Australia 9 June 17th 05 03:53 AM