To Vino or Not To Vino?

Old December 30th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default To Vino or Not To Vino?

After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Old December 30th 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

We don't get to choose.

Old December 30th 09, 10:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_5_]

Tom Kunich wrote:
After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
We don't get to choose.

You could invite him to your virtual polar bear ride.
Old December 30th 09, 01:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
birdbrain

On Dec 29, 7:13*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

"we"?

I accept him back, and Ricco too.
Old December 30th 09, 02:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Davey Crockett[_5_]

birdbrain a écrit profondement:

| On Dec 29, 7:13*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
| After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
| eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
| enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?
|
| "we"?
|
| I accept him back, and Ricco too.

Add Davey to the list too

Davey was wondering whom he should root for after Cedric Vasseur retired

But Vino's as good as anyone - and better than most

--
Davey Crockett
-
Old December 30th 09, 04:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Dec 29, 9:13*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Branded Man, by Merle Haggard (abbr.):

When they let me out of prison, I held my head up high
Determined I would rise above the shame
But no matter where I'm living, the black mark follows me
I'm branded with a number on my name

I'd like to hold my head up and be proud of who I am
But they won't let my secret go untold
I paid the debt I owed 'em, but they're still not satisfied
Now I'm a branded man out in the cold

If I live to be a hundred, I guess I'll never clear my name
'Cause everybody knows I've been in jail
No matter where I'm living, I've got to tell them where I've been
Or they'll send me back to prison if I fail

Now I'm a branded man out in the cold
(end)

Or, they could do it like NASCAR, where M. Waltrip kept his seat,
sponsorship, and his TV job, too, and life went on in spite of a
monumentally "poor decision".
--D-y
Old December 30th 09, 04:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

On Dec 30, 8:40*am, --D-y wrote:

Or, they could do it like NASCAR, where M. Waltrip kept his seat,
sponsorship, and his TV job, too, and life went on in spite of a
monumentally "poor decision".
--D-y

Yes, but NASCAR has a tradition of everyone cheating, trying to get
right up to the edge, without getting caught. Oh, yeah, so does pro
cycling. Never mind.
Old December 30th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Tom Kunich" wrote:

After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Depends. How many miles has he put in?

--
Michael Press
Old December 30th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Dec 30, 2:26*pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article ,
*"Tom Kunich" wrote:

After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Depends. How many jonk miles has he put in?

--
Michael Press

improved
Old December 31st 09, 07:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

(http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/vino...iro-desire-to-
race-tour )

Vinokurov said that he intends to enter the Giro and ride the TDF if
they accept him. I am surprised that the ASO has not made any comments
if they will accept him or not. I suspect that Astana has already
talked quietly with the ASO already.

On Dec 29, 7:13*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
After spending his time off of the bike do we accept Vino back (keeping an
eye on him of course) or do we pretend that his punishment wasn't nearly
enough and continue leaving him out of the "real" races?

Did Vino Know? [email protected] Racing 58 July 29th 05 04:29 AM
Vino not to DSC Ken Prager Racing 9 July 23rd 05 01:54 PM
Not Just Vino trg Racing 1 July 22nd 05 11:33 PM
Vino to CA Ewoud Dronkert Racing 23 July 22nd 05 12:19 AM
Vino Arthur Clune UK 6 July 8th 05 10:59 PM