BR this Sunday??

Old March 23rd 06, 07:46 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default BR this Sunday??

After weeks of various excuses I'm keen to get out for some hills this
Sunday but wondering if anyone else is coming out seeign the Comm Games
road race is on??

DaveB
Old March 23rd 06, 09:38 AM posted to aus.bicycle

The Call of The Wall Ride is this sunday if anyone is interested.
Leaving Bike Life Auburn Rd at 7 am. We'll ride out Canterbury Rd and
up the 1/20, down sherbrooke Rd, up the Wall to Olinda primary. The
aim is to raise money for Olinda primary school as the parents have
currently had to take loan to pay one of the teachers there.

I personally have no affiliation with the organisors of this but it
sounds like a nice ride. There are a few Hawthorn people riding out
then heading down to watch the road race.

Jono

PS How does one upload an attachment???

--
Jono L

Old March 23rd 06, 02:45 PM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-03-23, Jono L (aka Bruce)

The Call of The Wall Ride is this sunday if anyone is interested.
Leaving Bike Life Auburn Rd at 7 am. We'll ride out Canterbury Rd and
up the 1/20, down sherbrooke Rd, up the Wall to Olinda primary. The
aim is to raise money for Olinda primary school as the parents have
currently had to take loan to pay one of the teachers there.

I personally have no affiliation with the organisors of this but it
sounds like a nice ride. There are a few Hawthorn people riding out
then heading down to watch the road race.

Yeppers. I'm trying to wrangle my way out of a citybike shift that
day.

PS How does one upload an attachment???

One doesn't to usenet

So cfsmtb and bikesoiler -- we looked for you in the portable bar at
listerfield today -- where were you!?

I probably won't goat this week, so make your plans of where/when to
meet on Sunday, at goat Friday, and post them here

--
TimC
-- Ferenc Mantfeld
Old March 23rd 06, 08:00 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Jono L Wrote:

Jono

PS How does one upload an attachment???

Use linx, young Jedi

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_r...wall_flyer.pdf

--
flyingdutch

Old March 23rd 06, 09:52 PM posted to aus.bicycle

flyingdutch Wrote:
Use linx, young Jedi

http://www.boroondarabug.org/other_r...wall_flyer.pdf

cheers yoda

--
Jono L

Old March 24th 06, 09:11 PM posted to aus.bicycle

Hmmm.. havent been out on a BR for ages, was looking forward to one
also!

Having said that, I have never done the 1/20 or the wall either, so
this could be a decent trip to go out and suffe^H^H^H^Hsee what they
are like.
Any idea of the number of a) a.b'ers turning up here and b) total
number of riders heading out?

Ash

--
a5hi5m

Old March 25th 06, 12:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle

On 2006-03-24, a5hi5m (aka Bruce)

Hmmm.. havent been out on a BR for ages, was looking forward to one
also!

Having said that, I have never done the 1/20 or the wall either, so
this could be a decent trip to go out and suffe^H^H^H^Hsee what they
are like.

Dude! Come do the 1:20! And the red headed girl at sassafras is
*mine*!

Any idea of the number of a) a.b'ers turning up here and b) total
number of riders heading out?

#define TimC 1
riders.a.b += TimC
riders.total += TimC

--
TimC
ALU n. Arthritic Logic Unit, or (rare) Arithmetic Logic Unit. A random