We're looking for your support

Old October 20th 06, 08:24 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default We're looking for your support

BEING THE NET'S TW0 BIGGEST ASSHOLES, WE'RE GIVING EVERYONE AN
OPPORTUNITY TO EXPRESS THEIR FEELINGS.

SEND US WHATEVER YOU'D LIKE OR CALL US AT 3 TO 5 AM CST.

AND PLEASE SPAM OUR EMAIL BOXES. PLEASE NOT THE PROPER SPELLING IS NOT
IMPORTANT, JUST THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBERS MUST BE ACCURATE!!!!

JAMES L. MACNAMARA
4863 W. GREGORY ST.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60630
773 282 9874

EDWARD DOLAN
1028 4TH AVE.
WORTHINGTON, MN 56187
507 727 0306

THANK YOU,

THE JIMMY MACNAMARA AND ED DOLAN PARTNERSHIP

Old October 20th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Cloaked Coward,

If this ever became a problem (highly doubtful), I could easily have my
number changed and ensure that it was unlisted and unpublished, or I
could disable the telcom network interface each evening , but I don't
think that even that one minute task will be necessary. Would you like
for Ed and I to keep score and report back your rate of failure??? Get
a life ... loser.

Jim McNamara

Old October 20th 06, 09:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

An addendum here ... Spam is not that big a deal. I can handle that
and could always use one of my many other other establishe email
addresses if need be.

Speaking of SPAM. I'll not Spam the other 8 forums that you send this
message to by responding to each and every one. If you are trying to
win a popularity contest, you're not going about it the right way.

You have entirely too much time on you hand and not nearly enough of it
was dedicated to the maturation process.

Jim McNamara

Old October 21st 06, 02:59 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Cloaked Coward,

Before Ed Dolan or Tom Sherman beat me to this, regarding your sentence
.... PLEASE NOT THE PROPER SPELLING IS NOT IMPORTANT ... please note
that proper spelling is important and the proper spelling of NOTE is
not NOT ... dunderhead!!!

There was no need to shout (all upper case) for everyone to recognize
that Ed Dolan and I are in the presence of greatness, for we have much
to aspire to in order to become as big an asshole and certainly as big
a coward as you have proven yourself to be.

Care to post your address, phone number and your real name and real
email address? I didn't think so. You haven't got what it takes ...
guts.

Jim McNamara.

Old October 22nd 06, 01:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
Cloaked Coward,

Before Ed Dolan or Tom Sherman beat me to this, regarding your sentence
... PLEASE NOT THE PROPER SPELLING IS NOT IMPORTANT ... please note
that proper spelling is important and the proper spelling of NOTE is
not NOT ... dunderhead!!!

There was no need to shout (all upper case) for everyone to recognize
that Ed Dolan and I are in the presence of greatness, for we have much
to aspire to in order to become as big an asshole and certainly as big
a coward as you have proven yourself to be.

Care to post your address, phone number and your real name and real
email address? I didn't think so. You haven't got what it takes ...
guts.

Jim McNamara.

Jim, this sort of crap does not bother me at all. 90% of my email gets
eliminated right off the bar without ever being even looked at. My telephone
is for outgoing calls only. I NEVER answer the phone to anyone unless
arrangements have been made in advance. It is really quite easy to eliminate
assholes from your life with just a few simple precautions.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old October 22nd 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
JimmyMac

Edward Dolan wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]

And precautions aren't even required since the readership has proven to
have the common sense not to heed the suggestions of the cowardly,
anonymous provocateur.

Jim McNamara