Michael J. Vandeman Trail Dec 10.

Old December 10th 10, 12:40 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Michael J. Vandeman Trail Dec 10.

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Old December 10th 10, 12:41 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Bill Weir

Default Michael J. Vandeman Trial Dec 10.

On Dec 9, 7:40*pm, Bill Weir wrote:
Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!
Old December 10th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

On 12/9/2010 4:41 PM, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill wrote:
Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

Is anyone here going? It's such a hassle to go to that courthouse from
the south bay area.
Old December 10th 10, 03:13 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Tēm ShermĒn™ °_°[_2_]

On 12/9/2010 6:41 PM, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill wrote:
Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

A mountain bike trail should be named after Mikey V., just to annoy him.

--
Tēm ShermĒn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old December 12th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Opus[_2_]

On Dec 9, 6:41*pm, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40*pm, Bill Weir wrote:

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath for some news, the web site
devoted to the event hasn't been updated since the arraignment. What
happened? Were his published writings (Usenet postings) allowed to
demonstrate pre-meditation? Did he plead insanity?
Old December 12th 10, 02:24 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
SMS

On 12/11/2010 5:41 PM, Opus wrote:
On Dec 9, 6:41 pm, Bill wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill wrote:

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath for some news, the web site
devoted to the event hasn't been updated since the arraignment. What
happened? Were his published writings (Usenet postings) allowed to
demonstrate pre-meditation? Did he plead insanity?

I checked http://www.acgov.org/sheriff_app/docket/docketSearch.do for
docket 562037 at the WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE, and it says that the
trial continues on Tuesday December 14th at 9:00 a.m..

Based on my experience in being called for jury duty for criminal trials
it can take two days just to seat a jury.
Old December 12th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

Default Opus regrets

"Opus" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 6:41 pm, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill Weir wrote:

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath for some news, the web site

devoted to the event hasn't been updated since the arraignment. What
happened? Were his published writings (Usenet postings) allowed to
demonstrate pre-meditation? Did he plead insanity?

Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb ass
like yours.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old December 12th 10, 07:06 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Opus" wrote in message
On Dec 9, 6:41 pm, Bill Weir wrote:
On Dec 9, 7:40 pm, Bill Weir wrote:

Date 12/10/2010

Time 09:00 AM

Dept. 111

Proceeding JURY TRIAL

WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE

Oops, must have been a Freudian slip!!!

I've been waiting with bated breath for some news, the web site

devoted to the event hasn't been updated since the arraignment. What
happened? Were his published writings (Usenet postings) allowed to
demonstrate pre-meditation? Did he plead insanity?

Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb ass
like yours.

Technically -- and I know that technicalities, like REALITY, are lost on you
and Vandeman -- all you do is demonstrate that you are a dumb ass. You do
very little, if any, kicking. Technically.

Old December 12th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb ass
like yours.

Technically -- and I know that technicalities, like REALITY, are lost on
you and Vandeman -- all you do is demonstrate that you are a dumb ass. You
do very little, if any, kicking. Technically.

Mountain bikers no longer dominate these newsgroups. Why do you suppose that
is?

Mr. Vandeman and I tell the truth about mountain bikers, something they have
never experienced before. We are not crazy about those who drive their jeeps
off road either.

Old December 13th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jeff Strickland[_2_]

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
"Jeff Strickland" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

[...]
Published writings? All Mr. Vandeman and I do on Usenet is kick dumb ass
like yours.

Technically -- and I know that technicalities, like REALITY, are lost on
you and Vandeman -- all you do is demonstrate that you are a dumb ass.
You do very little, if any, kicking. Technically.

Mountain bikers no longer dominate these newsgroups. Why do you suppose
that is?

Mr. Vandeman and I tell the truth about mountain bikers, something they
have never experienced before. We are not crazy about those who drive
their jeeps off road either.

Michael J. Vandeman is a lying sack of **** facing an assault with a deadly
weapon charge, you're just a loser for following him around.