Rocket Mid Ship rack (was Mid Ship Rack for Stratus?)

Old April 9th 04, 08:27 PM
hmiller

Default Rocket Mid Ship rack (was Mid Ship Rack for Stratus?)

Based on bent4me?s advice, (below)
I?ve created a basic web page showing my mounting of an EasyRacers
EZ-1 midship rack on my Rocket.

http://web.ncf.ca/di908/rans_rocket_with_ez.htm

Thanks Bent4me!

Regards
from Ottawa
Harvey

(bent4me) wrote in message . com...
I refuse to pay $125 for some aluminum tubing. I purchased the Easy
Racer underseat rack from poweroncycling(
www.poweroncycling.com) for
$35 including shipping. I used 4 hose clamps and 5 minutes. Works
like a charm on my 00 Stratus. I also bought the campus panniers from
Inertia,(www.inertiadesigns.com) which are wide and short so they fit
well on my Stratus. They are not the quality that Arkel panniers are,
but the size works perfect. I also bought Arkels Hook setup for $25
including shipping(www.panniers.com) which I put on the Inertia
bags.They are the same as Easy Racers easyreacher panniers

(stratrider) wrote in message om...
RANS just introduced a rack for $125! That hurts! Hostelshoppe has
an EasyRacers rack for $32! Has anyone tried to retrofit the ER rack
for a RANS?

Jim
Reading, PA

Rack questions har Techniques 14 June 25th 04 09:18 PM
rear hitch bike rack curt General 12 March 18th 04 10:55 PM