dash-cam camera - catch a cyclist

Old February 2nd 14, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default dash-cam camera - catch a cyclist

Smile you're on dash-cam camera: More motorists are installing in-car recorders
to capture instances of bad cycling.....

The growth of dash-cams is predicted to herald a new trend of car drivers
uploading footage of bad cycling.

The Independent

Excellent: pay-back time
Old February 3rd 14, 11:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 02/02/2014 14:16, Judith wrote:
Smile you're on dash-cam camera: More motorists are installing in-car recorders
to capture instances of bad cycling.....

The growth of dash-cams is predicted to herald a new trend of car drivers
uploading footage of bad cycling.

The Independent

Excellent: pay-back time

Bound to, Jimdith. There are enough examples of bad cycling about. But
the idea of someone installing a camera in their car for that purpose
alone is absurd even by your standards.
Old February 3rd 14, 11:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Brian Robertson[_14_]

On 02/02/2014 14:16, Judith wrote:
Smile you're on dash-cam camera: More motorists are installing in-car recorders
to capture instances of bad cycling.....

The growth of dash-cams is predicted to herald a new trend of car drivers
uploading footage of bad cycling.

The Independent

Excellent: pay-back time

By the way, Jimdith, two points. Firstly, if you are going to post
bilge, please provide a link so that we can check out your lies.

Secondly, no it isn't 'pay-back time'. You see, we don't have
registration plates and we can cycle where we like to avoid
apprehension, so when we cut you up, cause accidents, send pedestrians
fleeing out of our way and give you the finger, the best that you can
hope for is a picture of a lycra clad arse and the back of our heads
disappearing into the distance.

When we film you, we can cycle round to the nearest police station with
the footage and look forward to seeing you in court.

Unfair, I know, but, as a friend of mine was once told by his
headmaster, a little bit of unfairness never did anyone any harm. And
VERY funny. ;-)

Glugg, glugg and all that!
Old February 3rd 14, 11:37 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Nestor

On Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:34:49 +0000, Brian Robertson wrote:

snip

Glugg, glugg and all that!

Careful: I would hate for you to lose yet another account.

Judith
Old February 3rd 14, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave-Cyclists VORT

On 03/02/2014 11:13, Brian Robertson wrote:
On 02/02/2014 14:16, Judith wrote:
Smile you're on dash-cam camera: More motorists are installing in-car
recorders
to capture instances of bad cycling.....

The growth of dash-cams is predicted to herald a new trend of car drivers
uploading footage of bad cycling.

The Independent

Excellent: pay-back time

Bound to, Jimdith. There are enough examples of bad cycling about. But
the idea of someone installing a camera in their car for that purpose
alone is absurd even by your standards.

Then why do psycholists do it to catch motorists?

--
Dave-Cyclists VORT
Motorists pay £46 billion a year in extra taxes, specifically so they

A Cyclist Knob with a Camera JMS UK 116 May 22nd 10 07:49 PM
Road rager v. cyclist on camera [email protected] Techniques 44 March 10th 06 02:56 AM
Camera Systems at Stoplight Intersections to catch the red light runners Earl Bollinger General 31 March 6th 06 01:05 AM
Road rager v. cyclist on camera Jason Spaceman Techniques 10 February 2nd 06 12:01 PM
The Cyclist the Camera and the Carriage Clock spademan o---[) * Mountain Biking 3 June 23rd 05 01:02 PM