Your Unicycling Dream Team

Old February 28th 07, 03:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

Default Your Unicycling Dream Team

zfreak220 wrote:
well falling off a 12(?)foot giraffe will do that to you.

Ouch! I wondered how that happened, funny though, I can't imagine Dan
on a Giraffe.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old February 28th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

i think it was for defect, cause at the end with the credits it shows
him in the wheel chair with the casts and such.

--
zfreak220

iridemymuni wrote:
i think everybody agrees when i say you lucky son of a bitch

howdigetsogood wrote:
man i used to think scooters were totally lame, but after that 'video'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=57071), oh wait
nevermind i still do.

zfreak220's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11948

Old February 28th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GeorgeWBush

I figured you'd have met Dan, since your dating kaori. I guess you just
haven't gotten oer to washington or something. You really should have
known that though.

--
GeorgeWBush
GeorgeWBush's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14285

Old February 28th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

GeorgeWBush wrote:
I figured you'd have met Dan, since your dating kaori. I guess you just
haven't gotten oer to washington or something. You really should have
known that though.

Ahhhh, I was thinking that he said he hurt himself doing something big
but now I remember that he said he was on a taller unicycle, I think.
Someday I might meet him, we'll see.

Old February 28th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

zfreak220 wrote:
maybe he was trying to crank flip on the giraffe

Haha, maybe. I wonder if anyone's done that yet.

Old February 28th 07, 03:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Blegas78 wrote:
Haha, maybe. I wonder if anyone's done that yet.

Cody was talking about trying to flip on his giraffe. He hurt his ankle
though because he did a 360 unispin on his giraffe and he said his dog
got in the way...

--
Spencer Hochberg

'BC wheel movie.'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56195) Watch
it.
'Bedford Unicycles' (http://BedfordUnicycles.ca)
AIM: SpencerHochberg
Email: Litldude2 (at) aol (dot) com

Im messing with it again!!!
Spencer Hochberg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12659

Old February 28th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unicaw89

Ha im in a moon boot right now for tryin to 360unispin a giraffe, I
tried a couple crankflips in the past, its just a bad idea lol.

Edit: Dang Spencer beat me!!

But yeah I have 2 lil puppies who decided they hate unicycles and one
was trying to attack the giraffe when I was tryin to 360 unispin it..

--
Unicaw89

CODY [/b]FREAKING[b] WILLIAMS
'PAINFUL UNI VID!!! -----its a vid, click it '
(http://tinyurl.com/yundmf)
'RenegadeJuggling.com ' (renegadejuggling.com)'Koxx-one.com'
(koxx-one.com)

abbabibble wrote:
Cody bent his koxx.
he was working it pretty hard.

Dumpweed wrote:
your to hard on ur toys i think its time for u to take up a new hobby
like watching tv

Unicaw89's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13531

Old February 28th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
zfreak220

think about learning according to shauns tutorial. zero plants on a
giraffe.. that would be insane and dangerous, which would make it
totally awesome.

--
zfreak220